Windows 10: Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board?

Discus and support Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this complaint is not just on one area. I have issues with updates taking over my screen while I am working. (their fix does not work.) I have issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnneKsksk, Sep 5, 2019.

1. AnneKsksk Win User

Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board?

this complaint is not just on one area. I have issues with updates taking over my screen while I am working. (their fix does not work.) I have issues with Edge, which I hate. I want access to Google Chrome but now constantly get the Aw Snapp error when I try to use it. (that fix does not work either). There are so many minor control options that no longer exist. We pay a fortune for a pc and the software, and they continue to own it giving us little to no control of how we need our computer to operate.

Is there anyone at MS that actually care that their customers are so unhappy? If so, what is MS doing about Windows 10. Did you read how many of your customers are dissatisfied?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/i-hate-windows-10/62375303-00d6-4c54-9b0f-9c698fa4095c

I am so frustrated and unhappy with Windows 10. It has been referred to as a virus, and I agree. It constantly takes over my computer while I am working with clients and there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it! I hate it. I have had a 20+ year love affair with MS. They need to fix this soon, If they do not do it within the next couple of months, I will be switching to Apple.

I really hope they listen to all the feedback and fix it. This is my happy place when it works correctly. If you can't make it better, at least bring it back to what it once was.

:)

AnneKsksk, Sep 5, 2019

2. New TechPowerUp Review Database Goes Live

Another priceless feature from TPU. *Rockout :rockout:

I have a suggestion though: could we have TPU reviews show up on the top of the list? I think most people coming to TPU are at least a little bit more interested in reading the reviews made here first.

Benetanegia, Sep 5, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    New TechPowerUp Review Database Goes Live

I asked for this on the other thread, and still find this a great idea *Eek! Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board? :eek:

n-ster, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board?

Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board?

1. Any live MS Tech people out there reviewing this board? - Similar Threads - live Tech reviewing

2. Speak with Live Tech Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak with Live Tech Support: I need to speak with a live agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-live-tech-support/f9c895d9-64ac-4153-a285-365fb35a5162
  3. Speak with Live Tech Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speak with Live Tech Support: I need to speak with a live agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speak-with-live-tech-support/f9c895d9-64ac-4153-a285-365fb35a5162
  4. An out of the box tech question..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An out of the box tech question..: I have windows 10 on one of my PCs. A worker was the only account on it and it was an admin account. I am wanting to create another admin account however I do not have the old workers password info. I have taken the hd out and connected it to another computer that runs...
  5. Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any way [possible to talk to a Live Tech Support in the USA?: My Microsoft Edge is blocked by the Microsoft Virus Scam that is listed in the forums here. Wants me to call a number that Im sure is the scammer. I tried getting help here on the computer via them calling me with no call coming. I have to access my work through computer...
  6. MS People app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS People app: how are email accounts imported to MS People app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-people-app/568c9ce2-3d48-4c09-9bda-e9a788c1cceb"
  7. MS Photos, People Tags

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Photos, People Tags: I have been using the MS Photos app for a long time and I had not seen this issue.......but now after a clean install because of a computer crash the "People" Tab did not show the "Start Tagging" button when I first opened it and I only show a few people that have been...
  8. MS Photos, People Tags

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Photos, People Tags: I have been using the MS Photos app for a long time and I had not seen this issue.......but now after a clean install because of a computer crash the "People" Tab did not show the "Start Tagging" button when I first opened it and I only show a few people that have been...
  9. Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Not Synchronising New Details with MS People Live Account: I have Outlook 2010 on two PCs and use the Hotmail Connector to synchronise my contacts with my Microsoft Account (people.live.com). I can create/delete contacts on any PC and at the web page at people.live.com and these will synchronise across all accounts. However, if I...
  10. Any way to review Notifications History?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to review Notifications History?: Not for the first time in W10 I noticed a notification slide off the screen before I had a chance to read it.. I need to access those notifications, after all, I'm in charge of the West's nuclear arsenal and could have missed something damned important! Anyone help...