Windows 10: Any media is automatically paused after some seconds.

Discus and support Any media is automatically paused after some seconds. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since yesterday, any media that I play through any program (spotify via web and app, youtube/twitch/... via chrome;IE;edge;firefox, ...) automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bennit, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Bennit Win User

Any media is automatically paused after some seconds.

Since yesterday, any media that I play through any program (spotify via web and app, youtube/twitch/... via chrome;IE;edge;firefox, ...) automatically pauses itself after 2 seconds of playing.

I've found this similar question from 2017: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-playing/0be3e633-80b3-4df9-9879-2bfc025cc06a

It seems an update fixed that issue however I am on the most recent patch (winver 1803 Build 17134.885), using up-to-date browsers and apps and my issue persists after restarting.

It doesn't seem to be a network connectivity issue as I can download things uninterrupted without any problems, and the same issue happens with downloaded songs.

I've verified that none of my peripheral devices is causing the issue by unplugging them one by one and playing some media but each time the same outcome.

:)

Bennit, Jul 16, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 17, 2019
  3. deori Win User
    lumia 520 music player gets paused automatically!

I got this problem from today morning. Whenever I play any music file on my speakers it gets paused automatically after a few seconds of playing and when I play it again it gets paused again. I have been facing this problem only while playing music on
    my speakers whereas when I play it on my headphones it works perfectly fine. Can anyone please suggest a solution. Thank you

deori, Jul 17, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Any media is automatically paused after some seconds. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Any media is automatically paused after some seconds. - Similar Threads - media automatically paused

2. Windows automatically updating even after pausing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows automatically updating even after pausing: hi,i have an issue with windows update it updates automatically even when i paused it and will not even notify if its downloading and what is the size of that download. Its a big problem for me because i have limited internet per dayof 1.5 gb and it downloads every 2-3 days...
  3. Windows automatically updating even after pausing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows automatically updating even after pausing: hi,i have an issue with windows update it updates automatically even when i paused it and will not even notify if its downloading and what is the size of that download. Its a big problem for me because i have limited internet per dayof 1.5 gb and it downloads every 2-3 days...
  4. Laptop automatically opens after some seconds of it being closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop automatically opens after some seconds of it being closed: I have this thing that used to happen with my laptop whenever I close it for like maybe some seconds and I reopen it, it will not ask me for my password but I don't know why now it asks me for my password every time I do that is there a specific option to make it not ask me...
  5. Laptop automatically opens after some seconds of it being closed

Laptop automatically opens after some seconds of it being closed: I have this thing that used to happen with my laptop whenever I close it for like maybe some seconds and I reopen it, it will not ask me for my password but I don't know why now it asks me for my password every time I do that is there a specific option to make it not ask me...
  6. No sound after resuming from pause in any media players

No sound after resuming from pause in any media players: When we have to pause a video and navigate from the same for 2-3 minutes, there is no sound after resuming it. This happens in all video players like VLC, Windows media player etc. I've tried multiple troubleshooting exercises within settings, device manager etc. but no luck....
  7. No sound after resuming from pause in any media players

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after resuming from pause in any media players: When we have to pause a video and navigate from the same for 2-3 minutes, there is no sound after resuming it. This happens in all video players like VLC, Windows media player etc. I've tried multiple troubleshooting exercises within settings, device manager etc. but no luck....
  8. No sound after resuming from pause in any media players

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Indexing is pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing is pausing Automatically: We have found issue with the indexing in Windows 11.Indexing has been paused automatically. Already checked the following steps.1 Troubleshoot Search & indexing issue by Windows Troubleshoot2 Restarted Windows Search Service in services.msc3 Restarted & Updated After these...
  10. Videos Pausing Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Videos Pausing Automatically: After the june 2020 update videos on my laptop keep pausing automatically and in vlc media player, it stops. The problems is coming on YouTube also. [Original Title: VIDEOS]...