Windows 10: Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already

Discus and support Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys; I've got a chat session going on my Windows 10 PC with customer support for a product I own. I need to get away from my PC to attend to other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ultrarunner2020, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already

Hey guys;
    I've got a chat session going on my Windows 10 PC with customer support for a product I own. I need to get away from my PC to attend to other business, so I thought perhaps there is a way I can get control of that chat session using my phone.
    I guess I should have just started the chat on my phone, but I wasn't thinking I might be in this session for so long.
    For future reference, is there a method to do what I want, without using a remote control app?
    I have used various apps like SSH and the like, but never a full GUI control app, which I am most certain will be extremely slow, even over local WiFi

Thanks for your help
    Ultrarunner

:)

ultrarunner2020, Nov 20, 2020

2. Chat transcript

MICROSOFT AGENT CHAT SESSION.

To my knowledge the CHAT TRANSCRIPT is not AUTOMATICALLY Downloaded and Saved to your COMPUTER.

You have to INVOKE this action yourself.

• When you use it next have a look in the CHAT SESSION WINDOW if it has the OPTION to SAVE THE CHAT to your COMPUTER.
    If the above option does not exist .

• I would use COPY and PASTE to a NOTE PAD or TEXT DOCUMENT and save it.
    • Use the SNIPPING TOOL in WINDOWS 7 to capture the screen.
    If you use the SNIPPING TOOL read its instructions.

Start SNIPPING TOOLS.

You will see a WHITE ? MARK in a small BLUE CIRCLE.

That`s the how to use instructions.

OR :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-10-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

• Take a SCREEN CAPTURE of the DESKTOP while the SESSION is OPEN.
    WINDOW 7 has the ability.

How to Take Screenshots in Windows 7

There are probably a multitude of other ways as well, as for example some form of App.

Hope this help.

Frank N St31n, Nov 20, 2020
  3. facebook chat cannot connect

Hi ScottFellman,

Thanks for posting!

Please have a look at the Related Content to this subject, you will see many suggestions how to fix this Facebook chat connection issue.

Also please find below post with the basic steps that would usually resolve this issue;

I cannot connect my facebook chat.

...follow the steps in the Answer.

Hope this helps, Regards,

Karolina M, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already

I cannot connect to my chat\IM

How can all of yours problems be solved? My Nokia Lumia 520 still do not response to be connected in IM Chat Status. Either Nokia or Microsoft should take step and suggest properly to solve the problem.

Halimur Rahman, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already

1. Any method to connect from another computer to a chat session already - Similar Threads - method connect another

2. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  3. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...: your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress . i got this error windows 10 how fix this error please can you explain the steps ?...
  4. your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. chat session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat session: how do i resume a chat session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-session/13dcad54-7ef6-4ffa-bacf-132f6ee054db
  6. chat session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chat session: how do i resume a chat session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-session/13dcad54-7ef6-4ffa-bacf-132f6ee054db
  7. Your computer could not connect to another console session

in Windows 10 News
    Your computer could not connect to another console session: [IMG]If remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer and fails with the error message Your computer could not connect to another console session on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help you with the most applicable solutions to...
  8. cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!: hello. i was trying to connect my pc to the network folder to pass some files, and a message popped up saying: "Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress." in the network...
  9. cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot connect to another console session remote desktop. Win10 HELPP!: hello. i was trying to connect my pc to the network folder to pass some files, and a message popped up saying: "Your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress." in the network...
  10. Problems connecting a hard drive from another computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems connecting a hard drive from another computer: I changed of computer and now I am trying to connect my old hard drive (coming from a Windows 10 computer) using a USB however I am receving several permission error messages. Any suggestion to solve this problem? 101618