Windows 10: Any one who can assist me via whatsapp

Discus and support Any one who can assist me via whatsapp in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need someone who can assist me via whatsapp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nomagugu Dube, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Any one who can assist me via whatsapp

I need someone who can assist me via whatsapp

:)

Nomagugu Dube, Mar 4, 2024
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

Redirecting

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Any one who can assist me via whatsapp

WhatsApp not open

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Have you checked if the phone's software is updated?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried aside from reinstalling the WhatsApp?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Any one who can assist me via whatsapp

1. Any one who can assist me via whatsapp - Similar Threads - assist via whatsapp

2. Any one who can assist me via whatsapp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any one who can assist me via whatsapp: I need someone who can assist me via whatsapp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-who-can-assist-me-via-whatsapp/40b9b9b9-75b9-44d1-ab01-a81e7fd3c379
  3. Can someone help me? More specifically can someone who works at Microsoft assist me asap.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can someone help me? More specifically can someone who works at Microsoft assist me asap.: I am not allowed to add in a phone number, basically meaning I can't redeem my microsoft rewards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-more-specifically-can-someone/6e8154c5-366b-4ed7-a5ff-becf8dc74da0
  4. Can someone help me? More specifically can someone who works at Microsoft assist me asap.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me? More specifically can someone who works at Microsoft assist me asap.: I am not allowed to add in a phone number, basically meaning I can't redeem my microsoft rewards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-more-specifically-can-someone/6e8154c5-366b-4ed7-a5ff-becf8dc74da0
  5. Can someone help me? More specifically can someone who works at Microsoft assist me asap.

6. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  7. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  8. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

9. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi ,Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/51631d0f-f715-4f61-ab39-2e2534017358
  10. can any one help me ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...