Windows 10: Any particular reason why the What U Hear virtual device is limited to 48kHz sample-rate?

Discus and support Any particular reason why the What U Hear virtual device is limited to 48kHz sample-rate? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; And any chances Microsoft increases it to 96kHz in the future? submitted by /u/nickeclipse [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nickeclipse, May 3, 2020.

1. Any particular reason why the What U Hear virtual device is limited to 48kHz sample-rate?

And any chances Microsoft increases it to 96kHz in the future?

submitted by /u/nickeclipse
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nickeclipse, May 3, 2020

2. AAC sample rates for N95

Which AAC sample rates are supported by the N95 other than 44.1khz; is 48KHz supported for example?

If so is it possible to change the sample rate used within Nokia Music Manager?

Thanks,

Zack

zackt---01, May 3, 2020
  3. Echowish Win User
    48kHz option in windows default sample rate not available

Hi all!

I've recently purchased a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen, and the minimum it is wanting to sample at is 48kHz, however in advanced options of the device properties, the default format option only goes up to 2ch, 24 bit 44.1kHz.

Is there a way I can increase Window's default range? Without it, I'm getting the odd latency issue clickies

Echowish, May 3, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Any particular reason why the What U Hear virtual device is limited to 48kHz sample-rate?

48kHz option in windows default sample rate not available

48KHz should be listed under the "Supported formats" tab and should also be available under the "Advanced" tab under the "Default Format" dropdown box.

To get there go Control Panel, Sound, click the Playback tab, click the device you need, and click Properties. Under Properties follow the above - Supported Format, Advanced.

Let us know.

sygnus21, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Any particular reason why the What U Hear virtual device is limited to 48kHz sample-rate?

1. Any particular reason why the What U Hear virtual device is limited to 48kHz sample-rate? - Similar Threads - particular reason why

2. Sample rate stuck at 48khz, no other options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate stuck at 48khz, no other options: Hello, I'm running windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop. I use Cubase music software and switch between my laptop and desktop. On my desktop I use 44.1khz sample rate, so that's the format all my projects are saved in. When I started using this laptop, I noticed my...
  3. Sample rate stuck at 48khz, no other options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample rate stuck at 48khz, no other options: Hello, I'm running windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop. I use Cubase music software and switch between my laptop and desktop. On my desktop I use 44.1khz sample rate, so that's the format all my projects are saved in. When I started using this laptop, I noticed my...
  4. Sample rate stuck at 48khz, no other options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sample rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sample rate: Ok so I am trying to use voice mod a very good voice changer and it is telling me my beat solo 3's sample rate is too low so I go and try and fix it but it won't let me click on the drop-down menu to change it if you could help that would be greatly appreciated!...
  6. Audio Sample Rate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Sample Rate: how do I change the audio sample rate of a video? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sample-rate/aba0eb8e-939e-471e-ae1e-77dfaf5dc1f3
  7. 48kHz option in windows default sample rate not available

48kHz option in windows default sample rate not available: Hi all! I've recently purchased a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen, and the minimum it is wanting to sample at is 48kHz, however in advanced options of the device properties, the default format option only goes up to 2ch, 24 bit 44.1kHz. Is there a way I can increase...
  8. Microphone sample rate

Microphone sample rate: I don't know why after update i have only 44100 and 48000hz. Before i had 192000hz and it vanished. It sucks because i have pretty good microphone, but because of 48000 sample rate the quality is poor. Thx for help...
  9. Recording "What U Hear" not working.

Recording "What U Hear" not working.: I am unable to record any audio to my PC. I have tried multiple programs that record from the sound card. What U hear option is listed in settings, but not working. I have tried everything I know adjusting settings uninstalling the sound card driver and software, cleaning...
  10. Audacity and recording "What U Hear"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audacity and recording "What U Hear": When previously on WIN 7 Pro 64 bit I was able to record with Audacity what ever was coming out the speakers using the "What U Hear" feature of my sound card (Creative PCIe X-Fi Titanium). Having upgraded and subsequently a clean install of WIN 10 Pro 64 bit this no...