Windows 10: any pdf reader that’s just as fast as old Edge and isn’t bloated with features?

Discus and support any pdf reader that’s just as fast as old Edge and isn’t bloated with features? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; the old edge had everything i needed: it was the smoothest pdf reader, with annotations and table of contents. that’s literally all i need. i don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontBeABadPerson, May 29, 2020.

1. any pdf reader that’s just as fast as old Edge and isn’t bloated with features?

the old edge had everything i needed: it was the smoothest pdf reader, with annotations and table of contents. that’s literally all i need. i don’t want adobe reader or any similar ones that look like office apps because they have so many features i don’t want like editing pdfs. i also tried foxit and a few windows store ones but none have the smooth scroll and zoom the old edge had. another good example of a pdf reader would be the apple books app on iphone. and even the native pdf previewer on iphone (except that one lacks table of contents).

hope you guys can help me find something cool!

submitted by /u/DontBeABadPerson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DontBeABadPerson, May 29, 2020
  2. i1yas Win User

Light PDF Reader

Hello guys i have an old abandoned Asus mini Eee notebook which i want to use again for pdf books.is there any light PDF reader like in linux mint default pdf reader?

i1yas, May 29, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    .pdf file in Edge

There are many free PDF readers. Of course, there's always
    Adobe Reader
    but many people think Adobe Reader is bloated with unnecessary features. There are other competent (and free) PDF readers, like

Foxit Reader

BulldogXX, May 29, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

any pdf reader that’s just as fast as old Edge and isn’t bloated with features?

PDF Reader

If you don't like it there is Foxit Reader (which is a good PDF reader but tries to install their extra junk cloud programs) or Adobe which is huge and bloated. Both are free (and I'm sure there are more) but for just reading a PDF (and printing it etc) I prefer Sumatra.

Thema:

any pdf reader that’s just as fast as old Edge and isn’t bloated with features?

1. any pdf reader that’s just as fast as old Edge and isn’t bloated with features? - Similar Threads - pdf reader that’s

2. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  3. Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft?: Is there any pdf reader of Microsoft? I have no PDF Reader so I am finding the most trusted Microsoft PDF Reader Except Edge. If there any please inform....
  4. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  5. Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge: I have a computer in my organization that keeps switching the default PDF reader to Edge. We have wiped the profile and rebuilt it, replaced the laptop with a new fresh image to no avail. The users default PDF reader keeps switching from Adobe DC Pro to Edge. We do not...
  6. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  8. Edge: Force Download PDF Files, or Open in Reader?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Force Download PDF Files, or Open in Reader?: ... Or is there anyway I could use adobe reader to open PDF documents in EDGE? ... Is there a way to force Edge to download PDF Files, or open in Acrobat Reader? 13696
  9. Why isn’t there any favourites? In Microsoft Edge…?

in Browsers and Email
    Why isn’t there any favourites? In Microsoft Edge…?: Colleagues and friends have been asking me where are my favourites form Internet Explorer 11 in Microsoft Edge. What a lot of people don't realise (i.e. the novice n00b is just being rude) Microsoft Edge is a completely new browser, it's not Internet Explorer 12 as some...
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...