Windows 10: Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme?

Discus and support Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JYP, Nov 24, 2020.

1. JYP
    JYP Win User

Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme?

Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme?

Thanks

:)

2. WilliamDz Win User

Task Manager Dark theme?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.

This is not currently available. The limitation is due to the fact that dark themes only support Windows UWP apps. The only way to render TM in a "dark" themse would be to enable high-contrast mode in Windows 10, which is likely not the effect you are looking
    for.

WilliamDz, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Task Manager Dark theme?

Is there a way to make the Task Manager Dark, like the other Dark options / explorer?

KrippledKracka, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme?

UWP App Suspension in Task Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You might see the green leaf with suspended state beside the Minecraft app/program. However, the Green leaf shown beside any process is normal. The green leaf lets you know that the process is ready to use but is in suspended state.

This allows the computer to consume less RAM without affecting the performance of the processes. In other words, Windows puts the applications/processes in Ready state or blocks them from being executed by the processor until requested
    by user.

In this scenario we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app and check.

1. Press Windows + I key to Launch
      Windows Settings

2. Click Apps and select Apps & features from the left pane
    3. Scroll and select Minecraft and select Uninstall.
    4. Restart the PC and then reinstall from Microsoft Store.

Please refer this article for additional information:
    The Lifecycle of a UWP App

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Any plans to finally rewrite the task manager as a Windows UWP apps to support dark theme? - Similar Threads - plans finally rewrite

2. Dark theme with black font on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark theme with black font on Task Manager: As title say, how to resolve this? Just like this after last update. Please see attachments for details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-with-black-font-on-task-manager/41c03bd5-eecf-4923-99fe-a7f8bc454d20
  3. Dark theme with black font on Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark theme with black font on Task Manager: As title say, how to resolve this? Just like this after last update. Please see attachments for details. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-with-black-font-on-task-manager/41c03bd5-eecf-4923-99fe-a7f8bc454d20
  4. Dark theme for task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark theme for task manager: Is it possible to get dark mode for task manager in windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-for-task-manager/f30093d7-fefe-46f0-af07-c7629df5a508
  5. Search now supports dark theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search now supports dark theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iu0h8i/search_now_supports_dark_theme/
  6. Task Manager Dark theme?

Task Manager Dark theme?: Is there a way to make the Task Manager Dark, like the other Dark options / explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-dark-theme/fbc409ae-ff67-4dfc-91b3-9056d880cf71
  7. Problems with Dark theme on Windows apps

Problems with Dark theme on Windows apps: The problem I am having is that the file manager on my PC and OneNote on my laptop are ignoring the system theme. This has been a consistent problem for months and I am tired of waiting for it to sort itself out. Does anyone have any tips for troubleshooting this? submitted...
  8. Is there any full Windows 10 dark theme?

Is there any full Windows 10 dark theme?: Hi! Is there any Windows 10 dark there that applies a darker color on dialogue boxes? I'm using the default dark mode that comes with Windows 10 but it only applies it to certain parts of the UI... is there any way to not get blinded by white dialogue boxes, control panel and...
  9. UWP App Suspension in Task Manager

UWP App Suspension in Task Manager: Hello I've encountered this problem during the time of post, and I already understand that the new UWP suspension system help with power efficiency but I have one question. Is it possible to unsuspend a program? I've been trying to search for ways to reverse the suspension of...
  10. Task manager or any system exe is not supported.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager or any system exe is not supported.: Hi all, I have been facing this issue for a while, I cannot open task manager or run any application as an administrator. I tried searching a solution but it involved sfc scan on cmd as an administrator. Finally, I decided to reset my PC and start new. Just finished...