Windows 10: Any possible way for Windows 10 to play typing audio, whenever a keyboard button was pressed?

Discus and support Any possible way for Windows 10 to play typing audio, whenever a keyboard button was pressed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just a tiny feature, that will play "click" sound. Like that new feature in opera gx browser, but for any place where keyboard can be used to type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vanille97, May 12, 2024.

1. Any possible way for Windows 10 to play typing audio, whenever a keyboard button was pressed?

Just a tiny feature, that will play "click" sound. Like that new feature in opera gx browser, but for any place where keyboard can be used to type something.

submitted by /u/Vanille97
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vanille97, May 12, 2024

2. Keyboard refreshs button automatically presses

Hi Ananth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

This issue that you are facing can be due to your keyboard driver. I would suggest that you check your driver, if it is updated. If not you can visit your manufactures website and download it manually.

You can follow the steps mentioned below to check the details of the drivers.

• Click on “Start” button located on your computer screen.
    • Type “Device Manager”, a window will open and in the navigation pane search for “Keyboard”, then right click to check the detail regarding the driver.
    The next step is to Go to your Laptop/Computer Manufacturer's website > Drivers and Downloads Section > Key in your Model number > Look for latest Windows 10 Drivers for it > Download/install
    them.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 12, 2024
  3. Intermittent audio with Windows 10

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you facing issues with sound in iTunes, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue specific only to iTunes and particular file?
    • Are you facing any issues with sound in operating system?
    • What exactly do you mean by reloaded iTunes?

As a basic troubleshooting step, I suggest you to
    Run Playing Audio Troubleshooter.

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 in-built tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the playing audio on your device.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window and click on
      Playing Audio.
    • Follow the On-screen instructions.

For further reference:Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2024
  4. Any possible way for Windows 10 to play typing audio, whenever a keyboard button was pressed?

keyboard does not work in search, can't type in windows search box.

If you already used your keyboard on different devices and the same issue happened, then basically, the main issue here is the keyboard itself. There's a possibility that the keyboard is defective or it has a bad driver.

We suggest that you try these steps and see if it helps:

Step 1: File Signature Verification Tool.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run command.l
    • Type sigverif.exe and press enter.
    • Check if you see a list of unsigned drivers.

Step 2: Scan for hardware changes.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Expand computer and highlight the extension.
    • There will be an icon to scan for hardware changes right below
      help.

Step 3: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows + X, and click on Search.
    • Type troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 4: Update keyboard driver.

• Click the Start button and enter Windows Update.
    • In the left pane, click on Check for Updates.
    • On the Select the updates you want to install page, select the drivers you want to install.

Once done, check if the same issue persists and try using different keyboard on the same PC you used. If everything works fine using a different keyboard, it means that the first keyboard is defective.

If you need further help, please send us more information so we can assist you better.

Acelyn Alc, May 12, 2024
Thema:

Any possible way for Windows 10 to play typing audio, whenever a keyboard button was pressed?

1. Any possible way for Windows 10 to play typing audio, whenever a keyboard button was pressed? - Similar Threads - possible play typing

2. Letter ‘g’ is entered whenever there is any key being pressed on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Letter ‘g’ is entered whenever there is any key being pressed on the keyboard: My laptop keyboard is acting weird, when I press any key on the keyboard, the key ‘g’ will be entered as well but this problem is intermediatesometimes happen, sometime don’t. I’ve tried uninstalling the keyboard driver and also testing with another keyboard, but no luck, the...
  3. Letter ‘g’ is entered whenever there is any key being pressed on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Letter ‘g’ is entered whenever there is any key being pressed on the keyboard: My laptop keyboard is acting weird, when I press any key on the keyboard, the key ‘g’ will be entered as well but this problem is intermediatesometimes happen, sometime don’t. I’ve tried uninstalling the keyboard driver and also testing with another keyboard, but no luck, the...
  4. Laptop turns on by pressing first any key on keyboard and then power button

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns on by pressing first any key on keyboard and then power button: My laptop turns on by presssing firdt any key on keyboard and then power button rather than power button directly and after it turns on then i have to hold any key on keyboard if i don't hold any key it turns off...
  5. Keyboard buttons typing randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard buttons typing randomly: My Backspace, Enter, D, } and " keys are pressing different things. I tried using keyboard tester and its typing all over the place. Already did the troubleshooting for keyboard drivers and language and still nothing fixed it. Its a brand new laptop!...
  6. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JokerQuin123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga62tt/when_i_press_any_button_on_my_keyboard_on_hold_it/
  7. Is there any way to disable the emoji button in the touch keyboard in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to disable the emoji button in the touch keyboard in Windows 10?: I would prefer if I could turn off the emoji option on the touch keyboard since it is really annoying how I always end up tapping it by accident when I am typing with it....
  8. Is there any possible way to disable windows 10 updater?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any possible way to disable windows 10 updater?: Alright, so every single god damn day now, ( this has been going on for the past 6 months ) I need to wait 2 hours daily when powering on my laptop, for the installing updates screen then it will fail, and say undoing changes etc. I am looking for a proper solution to fix...
  9. Computer starts if I press any keyboard button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starts if I press any keyboard button: When I press any of the buttons on the keyboard, my computer starts. I am sure it is not in the Sleep, Hibernate or Standby modes. I use Asus laptop and have reset it to factory default recently. It seems to me the issue has shown up after upgrading to the latest version of...
  10. Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?: My keyboard is Microsoft All-in-one Media https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/all-in-one-media-keyboard/n9z-00001...