Windows 10: any price difference for windows 10 versions?

Discus and support any price difference for windows 10 versions? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; any price difference for windows 10 versions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OscarHannig, Dec 13, 2018.

1. any price difference for windows 10 versions?

any price difference for windows 10 versions?

:)

OscarHannig, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2018
  3. fulltase Win User
    Pricing Differences

Why are prices for apps like Zagat to Go so different on MarketPlace then on the iPhone? On MarketPlace it will be $30 and on the iPhone it is $10.

fulltase, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. any price difference for windows 10 versions? - Similar Threads - price difference versions

2. Price/cost difference

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Price/cost difference: Hello and Happy New Year to anybody, I would like to know why if I buy Microsoft 365 Personal from Microsoft, I pay $69.99/year, and if I buy it on the Internet from a non-Microsoft vendor, I only pay $34.95 One Time Purchase with No Subscription required ?, and the same...
  3. Different Windows 10 versions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Different Windows 10 versions: I bought my computer with preinstalled Windows 8. Then I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Home for free. After that I purchased Windows 10 Pro with the same product key for some money. My question, what Windows versions do I have? Can I install Windows Pro on another...
  4. Microsoft price mismatch in different countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft price mismatch in different countries: I am currently living in pakistan. The price of microsoft office is 250 $ but it is charging 300$ in Pakistan. What is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-price-mismatch-in-different-countries/fb0ca509-5734-49c1-871c-466f7d616537
  5. Finding a genuine version / pricing

Finding a genuine version / pricing: Afternoon! (First post) :) I've just spent literally the entire night agonising over a new build, it's the first one I've done since 2012 so as you can imagine I've had a lot to catch up on. All of the new components I need have been ordered and are on the way, except...
  6. Windows 10 prices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 prices: Can anyone tell me why activating Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store is way more expensive than buying the USB download from Microsoft.com? The Microsoft Store is saying $175 while on Microsoft.com it's only $139. I've already installed Windows and just need the activation...
  7. So many different prices!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So many different prices!: I've "Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit" which cost around £90. Then I've suddenly noticed so many different prices ranging from £5-100+, have I been a sucker and bought something that should've been cheaper? (I'm new to this subreddit) submitted by /u/Skrooby1 [link]...
  8. Windows 10 pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pricing: Hi I am a faculty member at a university in Pakistan. The Imagine program doesn't provide free OS to faculty anymore. It is available @ $15. A local vendor's website offers Windows 10 Professional for Pakistan Rupees 12900, which is cheaper. I am confused why that is so. Is...
  9. Different Version Of Windows 10

Different Version Of Windows 10: I had to reinstall windows 10 on my HP laptop but I didn't have the original disk so I used the disk from my Cyberpower pc and now when I check my information about my laptop it shows it's a cyberpower laptop not hp.My question is I made windows 10 disk installer from the hp...
  10. Windows 10 - Price?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Price?: I don't know if this question is already asked, but I'm curious will this be a free since I heard Windows 9 will be free, but looks like they renamed it to Windows 10, or there will be a standard price for this Windows 19? 2205