Windows 10: Any program or way to wake up win10 from sleep on a set time?

Discus and support Any program or way to wake up win10 from sleep on a set time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I used to use Free Alarm Clock on win7 and it would wake the pc up no prob, but on 10 it just doesn't and the alarm function of win 10 also doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AkabaneKun, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Any program or way to wake up win10 from sleep on a set time?

I used to use Free Alarm Clock on win7 and it would wake the pc up no prob, but on 10 it just doesn't and the alarm function of win 10 also doesn't seem to work, is there any other way for the pc to wake up at a set time? Ty!

submitted by /u/AkabaneKun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AkabaneKun, Jan 16, 2020

2. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2020
  3. spettro Win User
    Dell WIN10 DESKTOP (NOT LAPTOP!) does not wake from sleep

Dell WIN10 DESKTOP (NOT LAPTOP!) does not wake from sleep.

After frustration with sleep issues, PC was set to never sleep and hibernation was DISABLED, hybrid sleep was set to OFF.

PC went into sleep overnight, and cannot be waked.

After manual shutdown & holding for 45 seconds, PC goes immediately back into sleep mode on pressing start button, with light flashing but will not wake up. No opportunity to get control of the PC.

USB wire-connected keyboard & mouse are not "on" and thus not recognized by sleeping system.

IE, NO WAY TO GET COMMAND PROMPT or GET CONTROL OF BOOT or SYSTEM, SO CANNOT TRY THE MANY TIPS FOUND IN FORUMS FOR ENDLESS SLEEP MODE, NOR CAN I UPDATE DRIVERS - sorry for CAPs but I've seen many suggestions, all of which rely on being able to access the BIOS or Safe Start etc, so are not helpful to this case. Thanks in advance for any help!

spettro, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Any program or way to wake up win10 from sleep on a set time?

Sleep / Wake Function, malfunctions after waking

Hi,

Issues that arise after waking up the PC from sleep mode might have been caused by a software conflict or system file corruption. For us to clarify the issue, we would like to ask these questions:

• What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?
    • Did you notice any recent system changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are having issues waking your PC from sleep, we suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter
    as an initial troubleshooting. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot, and then press Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Power.
    • Click on Run the troubleshooter button.
    • Follow the onscreen guide.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Any program or way to wake up win10 from sleep on a set time?

1. Any program or way to wake up win10 from sleep on a set time? - Similar Threads - program wake win10

2. Sleep time set and wake up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep time set and wake up?: I know Windows 10 users can go into power settings and change when PC goes to sleep afterBut is there a way to tell Windows 10 when exactly to put my PC to sleep and when to wake itself up? not only selecting time but days, an example for me would be:Sleep: 1:00am Everyday...
  3. Set time wake Windows from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set time wake Windows from sleep: Hi, I was searching about a way to set a time o wake my PC from sleep, but only found a bunch of links about creating a new Task with privileges to turn On and open a cmd. Some time in, I found this shell for Ubuntu: https://github.com/bagustris/suspend_until This is...
  4. Win10 Desktop wakes up from sleep on it's own

Win10 Desktop wakes up from sleep on it's own: My Win10 Desktop wakes up from sleep on it's own. I've tried all the checks and changes recommended that I can find and none will work. I ran a "powercfg /requests" but am not sure how to read it. Is it saying that the VIA High Def Audio is the item causing a power-on...
  5. any way to disable sign in after wake from sleep?

any way to disable sign in after wake from sleep?: I recently installed the 2004 version of Windows 10 and none of the old ways to disable sign in from wake are available. This is on an HP laptop. Can anyone help? Thanks. submitted by /u/whatgoodisthat [link] [comments]...
  6. Is there any way to wake up PC from Sleep using my voice?

Is there any way to wake up PC from Sleep using my voice?: Something like cortana or some sort sort of voice recognition software I can use to wake up the PC? Maybe even a portable tool to turn on my PC from a distance? Thanks. submitted by /u/RumpleFORSKINNNN [link] [comments]...
  7. Computer takes time to wake up from sleep

Computer takes time to wake up from sleep: I have a toshiba portege r835 which is a pretty old laptop but it has a reliable intel core i5 2nd gen processor. there is a power light near the trackpad which blinks yellow when the pc is asleep and turns green the moment i lift the lid. it's pretty fast and reponsive. but...
  8. Wake up from sleep

Wake up from sleep: Hi My laptop doesn't wakeup after I put it to sleep, I just get a blank grey screen. I have to force a restart. What am I doing wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep/c338a9d8-9ad1-4408-ac39-f86c54be1119
  9. Will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Will not wake up from sleep: I have 1809-17763.379 and if I choose sleep by right clicking the start button the computer will not wake up with the mouse or keyboard. It will wake up from screensaver with the mouse. If I push the power button it will wake up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. 130026
  10. Computer sleeping when set not to / Not waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer sleeping when set not to / Not waking up from Sleep: Hi All I have a windows 10 machine that has two issues but they both are causing the PC to freeze. The first issue is the PC will go to sleep even when set not to in the power configuration. The second issue is that the PC will not wake up so it seems once it has gone to...