Windows 10: Any program to spoof machine hardware like GPU / CPU for a game ?

Discus and support Any program to spoof machine hardware like GPU / CPU for a game ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know there used to be one of these back in the XP days that could report to games fake Nvidia Geforce GPU with even software emulated transform and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Any program to spoof machine hardware like GPU / CPU for a game ?

I know there used to be one of these back in the XP days that could report to games fake Nvidia Geforce GPU with even software emulated transform and lighting but was never updated .

Now whenever I research this topic again all i find are people claiming "but oh it will run like crap and blahs" , but my case is a little different here , actually it is to downgrade my hardware specs to legacy / eol programs that were designed to run on older hardware and windows .

And no running them in compatibility doesn't quite solve the issue .

Thanks in advance

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 4, 2020

2. Gaming on Virtual Machines with 1 GPU

I have a fairly powerful system and am trying to play a game with 2 other friends. The game itself is not too resource intensive, so the computer can definitely handle the load, but I'm stuck with trying to configure it to work on the same GPU and some remote access stuff.

System specs:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
    • Memory: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666mhz
    • Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX b450-f
    • GPU: RTX 2080

So my first issue...
    When I try to run the game in the VM (I was able to get Windows installed and everything on both VMs and am using VirtualBox), it gives me an error saying this machine doesn't have support for OpenGL. I checked with Task Manager, Device Manager, CPU-Z, and NVidia's driver installer and the GPU is not being detected by either machine. How can I make it so this GPU is being shared by all 3 machines? If VirtualBox doesn't have this feature, is there another (preferably free) virtual machine software that does?

My second issue...
    I can't seem to remote desktop to any machine on any port other than 3389 (Microsoft's default remote desktop port). Currently, I have my host system hosting to 3389 so I'd like to host my VMs on 3390 and 3391. I made sure to port forward, configure the remote port in VirtualBox, change it in Windows Registry, and enable remote desktop in windows, yet I can't connect to either machine from my local network, or a nonlocal network.

If anyone has any ideas for solutions, let me know.
    All help is appreciated.

user1001943, Mar 4, 2020
  3. High CPU And GPU temperature

I agree but i havent played that much games on my laptop as i think you might be considering.

And does the paste dry out in some months only ??

Btw thanks for suggestion , i will look forward to it.

Thanks

DhananjayPuranik, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Zeond1987 Win User

Any program to spoof machine hardware like GPU / CPU for a game ?

Is there a way to force a program to use a secondary GPU?

I have 2 GPU's (Nvidia GTX 970 and 1080) and I want to force a program to use the 1080 for certain programs/games. Going to Settings>System>Display>Graphics Settings should give me the option to switch GPU's. Unfortunately it does not list both of my GPU's
    nor does it allow me to change to another one, only the default GPU is chosen (the 970). This is a desktop computer and I have tried the Nvidia control panel and UEFI settings without much luck. If I tried selecting a program to run on my 1080 (through the
    Nvidia control panel), it would still run it on the 970. I have tried switching the GPU's around with not much luck there either. If I can suggest to Microsoft the option in the Graphics Settings to list both GPU's for selection, that would be great. Otherwise
    I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Zeond1987, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Any program to spoof machine hardware like GPU / CPU for a game ?

1. Any program to spoof machine hardware like GPU / CPU for a game ? - Similar Threads - program spoof machine

2. Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.: So, I found my game providing inconsistent fps like going 37 from 120 for a second then going back to 120 again.This is making my games unplayable. I monitored its CPU and GPU usage and found it is only using GPU and not even a single percent of CPU.This was recorded for...
  3. Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not using CPU and fully using GPU.: So, I found my game providing inconsistent fps like going 37 from 120 for a second then going back to 120 again.This is making my games unplayable. I monitored its CPU and GPU usage and found it is only using GPU and not even a single percent of CPU.This was recorded for...
  4. GPU usage 100% in any game or application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage 100% in any game or application: Six months after the purchase laptop showed itself perfectly, but a week ago problem with the discrete began. By launching any game or application, the GPU loads under 100%. Here, I launch GTA San Andreas 2005 and after 5 minutes the discrete jumps under 100%. Moreover, it's...
  5. GPU usage 100% in any game or application

GPU usage 100% in any game or application: Six months after the purchase laptop showed itself perfectly, but a week ago problem with the discrete began. By launching any game or application, the GPU loads under 100%. Here, I launch GTA San Andreas 2005 and after 5 minutes the discrete jumps under 100%. Moreover, it's...
  6. Windows crashing on games and gpu programes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing on games and gpu programes: If you are getting random crashes recently I have just found that running ASUS GPU TWEAK II has conflicting operations with windows 10, so if you have it running in the background close it before trying to run GPU intensive programmes....
  7. Hwid Spoof

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hwid Spoof: Hi i used a hwid spoofer to get unbanned on fortnite but now i having extreme ping spikes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-spoof/0a70a11b-c19a-4110-9afe-172ce703a218
  8. spoof email

spoof email: I received an email supposedly from a contact indicating it was from Joe (not real name). On opening it, it was obvious it was a spoof. Needing to let Joe know about this I realised he wasn't in my "Mail" contacts list, but he was in my Thunderbird contacts list. I opened...
  9. CPU/GPU spikes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU/GPU spikes while gaming: Hello, I'm having issues playing games now due to this CPU/GPU max usage spiking while playing and it causes a lag spike.. it happens like every few seconds and it's driving me up the wall.. really not for sure where else to go with this issue.. it happens in nearly every...
  10. Windows Hello (any machines with right hardware)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Hello (any machines with right hardware): MS recently revealed Windows Hello, which uses biometric information to authenticate users. I am interested in this feature (and am starting to look around at new laptops since mine is dying). Now, Windows Hello will require hardware that can read some form of biometric data....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how spoof gpu in vm graphics card