Windows 10: Any programmers without studies/training?

Discus and support Any programmers without studies/training? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any of you who can do programming very well without having had any studies or training? If this is the case, how did you proceed? I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Newtrom, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Newtrom Win User

Any programmers without studies/training?

Are there any of you who can do programming very well without having had any studies or training? If this is the case, how did you proceed? I want to teach it to me out of hobby and interest.

:)

Newtrom, Jun 27, 2020

2. In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Jun 27, 2020
  3. 16Bit programme using NTVDM on Win10 32Bit cannot see shared printers

Hello all,

I have a 16bit programme that is very important to us and is in use in multiple locations. Normally we use Windows XP but recently many clients want to upgrade to Windows 10. We have found that the programme works well on Windows 10 32Bit using NTVDM, but it is unable to "see" any shared printers. That is to say, the printers can be seen in the Command Prompt using NETVIEW and the printers are listed as we would expect, but they cannot be seen by the 16Bit programme.

I'm hoping that this might be a problem that somebody else has already resolved somehow. All thoughts and suggestions welcomed Any programmers without studies/training? :)

Cheers, James

JamesChubb, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Any programmers without studies/training?

Practice environment to study for certifications

I am wanting to start studying for a couple of certification test (teams and teamwork MCA) and I was looking to set up an environment at home to get some practical experience in. Is there any suggestions on how this may be achieved if I all I have is
    a personal license?

MichaelMcKe, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Any programmers without studies/training?

1. Any programmers without studies/training? - Similar Threads - programmers without studies

2. restoring previously installed programmes without re downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restoring previously installed programmes without re downloading: I formatted my laptop today. I did a new installation of Windows 10. Previously following programmes were installed in installation directory Code: Anaconda Free Download Manager Git Greenshot IrfanView MicroDicom Shell Extension mypublic wifi python python2.7 TreeSize Free...
  3. Studying for md-101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Studying for md-101: Hello, I am sorry if this is not the correct group to ask this question. I am currently studying for the md-101 certification test and I would like to know what is the best and more economical way to gain real experience deploying systems using Intune , autopilot and other...
  4. any programmers out there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any programmers out there: hello everyone i am looking to learn computer language in order to better understand how computers work and would like a programmers input as to which one to learn first. i read somewhere if you learn the C language the others are easier as they are based off C language is...
  5. programmes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programmes: can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programmes/1da2c67f-b698-42f6-9cf4-8dec52ea5a20"
  6. install programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install programmes: I cannot install programmes. The machine seems to be a network pc. What can I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-programmes/24fce156-dc3f-43ae-b733-2d126899e153
  7. Train Simulator Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Train Simulator Content: Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) has been off the market for nearly a decade (since the Activision release disappeared) and closing in on two since MS itself stopped selling it, but it's still the basis for an active enthusiast community. It was the first and still, as a...
  8. BSOD without any reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...
  9. Microsoft Train Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Train Simulator: My husband loves Microsoft Train Simulator. I have tried everything I can to get it to run on Windows 10. I'm at a loss. Is there anyone out there that in involved with MTS that has got it running? If you try to reinstall will it drop the vast number of files that people who...
  10. Cheap Laptop for studies

in Windows 10 Support
    Cheap Laptop for studies: Hi, so I am currently in the market for a new laptop. Could someone help me with figuring out what specs and/or models i should look into? I will mainly use this laptop for taking notes and browsing the web (heavy web usage, aka games, while youtube and 2 mail tabs and 3 or...