Windows 10: Any programmers without studies/training?

Discus and support Any programmers without studies/training? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any of you who can do programming very well without having had any studies or training? If this is the case, how did you proceed? I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Newtrom, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Newtrom Win User

Any programmers without studies/training?

Are there any of you who can do programming very well without having had any studies or training? If this is the case, how did you proceed? I want to teach it to me out of hobby and interest.

:)

Newtrom, Jun 27, 2020

2. In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Jun 27, 2020
  3. 16Bit programme using NTVDM on Win10 32Bit cannot see shared printers

Hello all,

I have a 16bit programme that is very important to us and is in use in multiple locations. Normally we use Windows XP but recently many clients want to upgrade to Windows 10. We have found that the programme works well on Windows 10 32Bit using NTVDM, but it is unable to "see" any shared printers. That is to say, the printers can be seen in the Command Prompt using NETVIEW and the printers are listed as we would expect, but they cannot be seen by the 16Bit programme.

I'm hoping that this might be a problem that somebody else has already resolved somehow. All thoughts and suggestions welcomed Any programmers without studies/training? :)

Cheers, James

JamesChubb, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Any programmers without studies/training?

Practice environment to study for certifications

I am wanting to start studying for a couple of certification test (teams and teamwork MCA) and I was looking to set up an environment at home to get some practical experience in. Is there any suggestions on how this may be achieved if I all I have is
    a personal license?

MichaelMcKe, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Any programmers without studies/training?

1. Any programmers without studies/training? - Similar Threads - programmers without studies

2. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  3. Training and certifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Training and certifications: I need help with training and certifications. I would like some guidance on where to begin and what my best options are. I have been to the support page and cannot find out how to talk to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You...
  4. High Memory Usage without open programms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage without open programms: Hi, my memory usage is always over 30% even when no other programm is running. Can somebody explain me why and if I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-without-open-programms/2a4f277c-1772-4f4f-9b5a-9609df9d8dde
  5. High Memory Usage without open programms

High Memory Usage without open programms: Hi, my memory usage is always over 30% even when no other programm is running. Can somebody explain me why and if I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-memory-usage-without-open-programms/2a4f277c-1772-4f4f-9b5a-9609df9d8dde
  6. High Memory Usage without open programms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Touch laptop for Studying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch laptop for Studying: Can anyone suggest the best touch laptops under $500?????Because i am 13years old and i want a touch laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-laptop-for-studying/e697221f-6d06-49a7-9182-d90f5fed72f2
  8. BSOD and programm close without saying anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and programm close without saying anything: I've got recently some BSOD and programs closing without saying anything I've run the memory check of windows, it was saying there is not problem Any idea of what is causing this? Here is the dump file...
  9. Studying for md-101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Studying for md-101: Hello, I am sorry if this is not the correct group to ask this question. I am currently studying for the md-101 certification test and I would like to know what is the best and more economical way to gain real experience deploying systems using Intune , autopilot and other...
  10. any programmers out there

any programmers out there: hello everyone i am looking to learn computer language in order to better understand how computers work and would like a programmers input as to which one to learn first. i read somewhere if you learn the C language the others are easier as they are based off C language is...