Windows 10: Any programs or fix to change the audio balance?

Discus and support Any programs or fix to change the audio balance? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a corsair void pro rgb, and have the latest iCue software and firmware. I do not have audio balance nor audio enhancements in the headset's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pugaviator, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Any programs or fix to change the audio balance?

I have a corsair void pro rgb, and have the latest iCue software and firmware.

I do not have audio balance nor audio enhancements in the headset's playback properties in windows, and never had such.

iCue has no settings regarding this.

submitted by /u/pugaviator
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pugaviator, Jan 18, 2020
  2. tsuchiman Win User

Audio Balance Bug - Balance changes when changing volume

Hello forum,

So I have a weird bug that I cannot find anything on the internet for. Like the title says, when changing the volume (either with the keyboard or mouse), the left-right channels change with it. It's really odd, and it's happened in the past, but I don't
    know how I fixed it.

Essentially, I cannot get the volume to change without changing the balance. When I turn it up, the balance is almost centered, but it's obviously loud. The lower I turn it, the more Left the balance goes. For some reason, Windows doesn't allow me to lock the
    balance, so changes no matter what I do.

I'm running Windows 10, with a ASUS Xonar DG audio card. Any pointers would help greatly.

tsuchiman, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Any programs or fix to change the audio balance?

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Any programs or fix to change the audio balance?

1. Any programs or fix to change the audio balance? - Similar Threads - programs fix change

2. Change audio balance on G935 headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change audio balance on G935 headset: I can't change the audio balance through the Properties menu, because there's no option to. This is not a problem with Windows, this issue has persisted across a clean install. Logitech G HUB does not have an option to change the balance....
  3. Change audio balance on G935 headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change audio balance on G935 headset: I can't change the audio balance through the Properties menu, because there's no option to. This is not a problem with Windows, this issue has persisted across a clean install. Logitech G HUB does not have an option to change the balance....
  4. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  5. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: [ATTACH] Always resets to this in windows 10 on boot, any idea how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/blxktv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls4ajf/audio_balance_issue/
  6. Audio Balance Issue

Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  7. Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio: I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master fader is at, like in the pic with the airpods. I have to turn up apps when I launch them when using my headphones. I've...
  8. Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones

Changing Audio Balance for Wireless Headphones: Hi everyone, I'm here asking for help again. I am hearing impaired, which means I can barely hear in my left. I have a set of Steelseries Arctis 7, which I am using wirelessly through a wireless hub that was included in my purchase. The problem is, it connects to my PC...
  9. Speakers balance changes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers balance changes: I have computer speakers that are going through some balancing acts whereby when playing video online the right speaker will stop playing. I get off video or news, etc. or offline, and testing through the Realtek audio manager/controller the left speaker goes out. Testing...
  10. Audio Balance Bug - Balance changes when changing volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Balance Bug - Balance changes when changing volume: Hello forum, So I have a weird bug that I cannot find anything on the internet for. Like the title says, when changing the volume (either with the keyboard or mouse), the left-right channels change with it. It's really odd, and it's happened in the past, but I don't know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corsair void rgb elite right ear louder than left