Windows 10: Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives?

Discus and support Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Still can only access drive by web interface - can't backup to drive or even connect directly. When are you going to fix it Microsoft? Has anyone got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wombats850, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives?

Still can only access drive by web interface - can't backup to drive or even connect directly. When are you going to fix it Microsoft? Has anyone got a third party solution for backups to GoFlex drive?

:)

Wombats850, Oct 11, 2018
  2. mtglife Win User

missing backup files on Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex after Windows 10 upgrade

I have a few backups on a small GoFlex external drive that are not being recognized since upgrading my laptop system to Windows 10. I can see them when I open up the drive but the 'Seagate Dashboard' does not include them in the restorable file listing.
    I know they are still on the drive but cannot access them for restore. Any suggestions, the forums have been no help.

mtglife, Oct 11, 2018
  3. achomitz Win User
    Seagate GoFlex not compatible with Windows 10

Dear WillyInArizona!

I installed SeagateDashboard_1554_Better_Setup.exe. Seagate Dashboard don't find my Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1TB with USB 3.0 Kit. My drive is not migrated.

Thank You for Your good will.

In device Manager Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex USB Device exists, in disc management it also exists, but without drive letter.

Possibilities under properties:

convert to dynamic disc, Offline, Properties and Help.

So I have to wait for a solution.

Thank You.

Philipp

achomitz, Oct 11, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives?

Seagate Introduces GoFlex For Mac External Drives

Addressing the personal preferences of the Mac community, Seagate today introduced a new collection of GoFlex for Mac external drives designed to make it easy for those who use Mac OS X and Time Machine to backup, shuttle, or share their digital content.

These new portable and desktop solutions are HFS+ formatted out-of-the-box, making them fully compatible with Apple Time Machine backup software, while maintaining the ability to work across both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X computers. A truly unique feature, GoFlex for Mac drives can also be used with computers running Windows by simply downloading an HFS+ driver for Windows from Seagate.com , which will provide full read-write access to the drive from a Windows computer.

Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives? 25a_thm.jpg

Each GoFlex for Mac product comes bundled with FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 adapters and cables—the most popular interfaces for Apple computers—but also delivers the flexibility to change the drive’s interface to USB 3.0 or powered eSATA for use with Windows computers. The GoFlex interface cables help deliver the speed, performance and connectivity people need, as well as to help safe guard their investments against changing technology. To deliver a fresh look that fits seamlessly with today’s Apple product line, each 2.5-inch, ultra-portable drive in the family features a durable, soft-touch, metallic finish, which is also designed to withstand scratches, fingerprints or other marks incurred from travel.

The new line-up of GoFlex for Mac external drives include:
    • GoFlex for Mac ultra-portable drive — This 2.5-inch portable drive is now designed specifically for use with Apple’s Time Machine right out-of-the-box, easily go back in time to access changes or file updates were before they were made. MSRP $199.99 for 1TB, and $249.99 for 1.5TB.
    • GoFlex for Mac Limited Edition ultra-portable drive —The GoFlex for Mac Limited Edition ultra-portable drive packs 1TB of storage into the standardized 2.5-inch form factor, making it the slimmest high-cap drive available on the market today. With a depth of 12.5mm and shorter in length than an iPhone , the GoFlex TM for Mac Limited Edition is perfect for use with GoFlex TV or GoFlex Net. MSRP $199.95 for 1TB.
    • GoFlex Pro for Mac ultra portable —This 7200RPM, 2.5-inch drive delivers advanced performance for those professionals who place high demands on their storage, such as graphic artists, musicians, videographers or photographers. Using the included FireWire 800 cable to achieve transfer speeds up to three times faster than USB 2.0. MSRP $149.99 for 500GB; $179.99 for 750GB.
    • GoFlex Desk for Mac drive — This 3.5-inch high-capacity external drive includes a flexible design that can sit horizontally or vertically to fit your workspace. Back up files using Apple’s Time Machine. Optional software displays the drive’s real-time capacity with lights on the dock and includes other useful tools. MSRP $219.99 for 2TB; $279.99 for 3TB.
    In addition, each GoFlex for Mac drive can be used with other devices in the GoFlex Storage System such as the GoFlex Net media sharing device and the GoFlex TV HD media player. These solutions provide the flexibility to enjoy content on a TV or a mobile device, such as an iPad or smart phone. There is also an option to download additional software for use with all GoFlex for Mac drives that will provide helpful utilities such as a control to turn the activity lights off and a tool to verify that the drive is functioning properly. Each drive in the family also comes backed by a Seagate three-year warranty, helping to protect your investment and providing peace of mind.

“With over 10 billion songs downloaded from the iTunes store and Apple’s market share continuing to grow year-over-year, the growing audience for Mac OS X will need external storage to backup all their digital content,” said Darcy Clarkson, vice president of Global Retail Sales and Marketing for Seagate. “Today’s product introduction addresses these current market trends and underscores Seagate’s commitment to delivering flexible, easy-to-use solutions that meet varying customer needs.”

btarunr, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives?

1. Any progress on Seagate GoFlex Missing Drives? - Similar Threads - progress Seagate GoFlex

2. Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex - replace or repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex - replace or repair: I have a 2 TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex EHD that gave an intermittent response to File Explorer. It now won't show up at all. I considered buying a new base but the cost is only a little less than a different EHD. Is there some way to remove the HDD from the EHD enclosure? Is...
  3. Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home Detect Windows 10

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Home Detect Windows 10: To get the FreeAgent GoFlex Home NAS to work under Windows 10, try the following: In Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center, Change Advanced Sharing Settings, check Turn on Network Discovery and Turn on File and Printer Sharing (not sure if the latter is necessary)....
  4. Seagate GoFlex not recognized by Windows 10 Latest update

Seagate GoFlex not recognized by Windows 10 Latest update: I have an older Seagate GoFlex drive which used to be recognized but no longer. with the latest Windows 10 Update Checked the forums and learned about SMBv1 used by Seagate and no longer supported . Ran optionalfeatures and followed instructions to enable SMB 1 - NO LUCK....
  5. SEAGATE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SEAGATE DRIVE: Is it possible to create an ISO file on a Seagate drive to be stored alongside your File History. This storage media is not mentioned on the Windows 10 Creation Tool literature...
  6. Seagate goflex home not available after last update of windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Seagate goflex home not available after last update of windows 10: I know this question has been answered before for other versions or updates of windows, but now on 2019 my seagate dashboard stops working after a windows update, but not just the dashboard but the entire partitions of my disk are gone from windows (they used to appear as a...
  7. GoFlex external

GoFlex external: I just downloaded the Windows 10 update and now it says Dashboard is not supported. I can not find my Seagate GoFlex external 3T drive. It's a wireless connection and I've looked everywhere to see if I can see it on my network and in wireless but it's gone. Any help on...
  8. Seagate Dashboard for GoFlex on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seagate Dashboard for GoFlex on Win 10: This used to work until the latest update to Win 10 in August 2018. I re-installed as Admin, then tried to change Compatibility Win XP 3. It doesn't work anymore with Compatibility Win 7 or 8. Running as Admin doesn't work either. It just stops when it tries to locate...
  9. Can I switch off SMBv1 with Seagate GoFlex Home?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I switch off SMBv1 with Seagate GoFlex Home?: Following on from the discussion below in the Ransomware thread, I've been trying to turn off SMB1 in Windows (given it's been highlighted as an security risk) but still retain access to my Seagate Goflex Home, which is an old NAS device. However I've not had any luck with...
  10. seagate drive there but not there

seagate drive there but not there: win 10 pro attached a seagate barracude st3200826as drive (200gb) with my external usb adaptor drive spins up and gives the new device beep but is not recognized as a drive just a usb device, this would be a fat32 drive, its used and has been wiped do I need possibly need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. goflex shares missing 2019

2. canot see goflex portable in windows 10 file manager

3. roblox running code

4. Goflex missing drive,
  5. seagate flex missing,
  6. seagate goflex goes missing