Windows 10: Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please

Discus and support Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please Don't think about how much i want to pay But give me something that i will be happy with that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MadPaxx, Aug 3, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please

Don't

think about how much i want to pay But give me something that i will be happy with that's more important to me

thanks guys

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 3, 2018
  2. KJM
    KJM Win User

Recommend a keyboard/mouse?

Right now I'm looking to get the Logitech MX3200, but was looking at Microsoft Ergonomics Keyboard 4000. But Could not really find a wireless mouse that stood out. I can do with a wired keyboard, but any suggestions on a good wireless mouse?

What would you guys recommend? MX3200 or Microsoft 4000 + whatever wireless mouse

3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Aug 3, 2018
  4. Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please

Help Choosing Gaming Keyboard

Hi guys, just found this forum and looks awesome.

I just bought a Logitech Illuminated Keyboard (this one) and I am about 70% satisfied. I am returning it because they sent me the wrong model number, but I think the model number up from this won't be much different.

What I need in a gaming keyboard:
    • WHITE Backlit Keys (multicolor is a plus but has to allow white since I basically only use white)
    • Anti-ghosting (preferably 10 keys simultaneous)
    • Silent Keypress
    • $40 to $80 (used is fine)
    • Easy-to press keys
    • External color a simple black
    • OPTIONAL: Low-profile keys (slim, ultraslim)
    What do you suggest? I have been searching for many hours and have a few ideas, but there are mixed reviews.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please - Similar Threads - Recommendations Gaming keyBoard

2. Active Stylus recommendation please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Stylus recommendation please: I have Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED model: UP3404VI thought the zenbook comes with pen but it doesn't. My choice is to buy https://estore.wacom.com/en-us/bamboo-ink-plus-black-stylus-cs322ak0a.html but idk it will work with my device. and also i would like to get ur guys...
  3. Active Stylus recommendation please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Stylus recommendation please: I have Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED model: UP3404VI thought the zenbook comes with pen but it doesn't. My choice is to buy https://estore.wacom.com/en-us/bamboo-ink-plus-black-stylus-cs322ak0a.html but idk it will work with my device. and also i would like to get ur guys...
  4. 3rd party software recommendations please

3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  5. I'm bored to death... Any PC Games recommendations?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm bored to death... Any PC Games recommendations?: CoD, GTA, usw kenne them... Ich habe Todlangeweile... Irgendwelche PC Games Empfehlung?
  6. Any recommended ergonomic keyboards?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any recommended ergonomic keyboards?: I got one Microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 and one of the key went wrong in less than 2 years of time, I really like ergonomic keyboard and I can't go back, my wrist no longer feels fatigue. Is there any recommended ergonomic keyboard (wireless preferred but wired is OK)...
  7. Please recommend an ISO Extractor

Please recommend an ISO Extractor: I have an ISO file downloaded from online and when I click on it, the computer pops up DVD burning window. It is a Windows PC. What's the best tool to extract and re-create ISO image?
  8. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...
  9. Please recommend a Video Editor?

Please recommend a Video Editor?: I have some videos of me talking, and I wanted to find a FREE Video Editor application/software that has video templates where I can insert my videos into it, and make nice professional looking videos? Does such a free video editor exist for Windows 10? Or only paid ones?...
  10. Please recommend an external HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please recommend an external HDD: Hello. I am interested in an external hard drive primarily for storing disk images and thats about it pretty much. I hardly use the space on my main OS drive. Im looking for something reliable. Any idea? Thanks! if it helps, my PC is windows 10 64bit with 3 or 4 USB 3.0...