Windows 10: Any server users - How do I enable the store application

Discus and support Any server users - How do I enable the store application in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I'm trying to to change the theme with something from Ms but it needs some "application" any ideas anybody --I'm testing the W2k22 server so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Feb 11, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any server users - How do I enable the store application

Hi there
    I'm trying to to change the theme with something from Ms but it needs some "application"

any ideas anybody --I'm testing the W2k22 server so it's probably similar to W2K19 server if anybody has experience on that one.

Any server users - How do I enable the store application [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Installing Applications to Select User Accounts

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to avoid the access of all the application in all users. We will help you try resolving this issue.

I suggest you to check while installing any software it gives an option to install on all users or any particular user only.

However this would be application specific to manufacturer.

You can try following the below steps also and check if it helps.

• When you install the software or an application, it makes a shortcut or copy to the public folder where all the users can access the application.
    • Open C:\ Drive and select Users.
    • Select Public, select the files which you don't want to be used by other users and delete the files or Cut and paste in Admin account folder.
    Note: To perform this steps be logged into Admin user.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Any server users - How do I enable the store application - Similar Threads - server users enable

2. How to enable Keep fills & application enabled while upgrading server 2012r2 standard to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Keep fills & application enabled while upgrading server 2012r2 standard to...: How to enable Keep fills & application enabled while upgrading server 2012r2 standard to server 2019 standard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-keep-fills-application-enabled-while/59264eef-31f4-4264-818c-e1ed3920eb3f
  3. How to enable Keep fills & application enabled while upgrading server 2012r2 standard to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Keep fills & application enabled while upgrading server 2012r2 standard to...: How to enable Keep fills & application enabled while upgrading server 2012r2 standard to server 2019 standard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-keep-fills-application-enabled-while/59264eef-31f4-4264-818c-e1ed3920eb3f
  4. How do I enable "Permit access by multiple users?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable "Permit access by multiple users?": So I'm trying to transfer some important files from an old laptop to my current desktop both are running Windows 10. When I bring the files onto my desktop and try to open it with its respective program, it comes back with an error reading: "This file was created on a...
  5. How do I enable "Permit access by multiple users?"

How do I enable "Permit access by multiple users?": So I'm trying to transfer some important files from an old laptop to my current desktop both are running Windows 10. When I bring the files onto my desktop and try to open it with its respective program, it comes back with an error reading: "This file was created on a...
  6. How do I enable "Permit access by multiple users?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Any server users - How do I enable the store application

Any server users - How do I enable the store application: Hi there I'm trying to to change the theme with something from Ms but it needs some "application" any ideas anybody --I'm testing the W2k22 server so it's probably similar to W2K19 server if anybody has experience on that one. [img] Cheers jimbo 174069
  8. How do I enable proxy server settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I enable proxy server settings?: Dear all, I've been having a lot of trouble trying to setup proxies in the LAN settings but every time I add a new proxy that is up and working, my web browser would still give me this error message"unable to connect to the proxy server". I don't know if there's another...
  9. how to do I Enable Permissions in different user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to do I Enable Permissions in different user accounts: So here goes, I am a complete amateur here and with computers so please let me know if I have anything wrong here! I have windows 10 on my computer which updated from Windows 7. I had always used an administrator account sofinding out I could not use any apps at all when...
  10. How do I tell if a process/application is running on headless server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I tell if a process/application is running on headless server?: I'll try to make this as un-convoluted as possible. I have multiple machines in my home. One of which, is a headless media server which runs Windows 10. This machine stays on 24/7 and runs various tasks, not the least of which is holding all of my media, and serving PLEX....