Windows 10: any shortcut key to delete a video in windows 10

Discus and support any shortcut key to delete a video in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I mean, I want to delete the video I don't need quickly when I am watching, I don't want to get out of the wmv player and then click to delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Tsw88 Win User

any shortcut key to delete a video in windows 10

I mean, I want to delete the video I don't need quickly when I am watching, I don't want to get out of the wmv player and then click to delete the video.

Yes it sounds a wired wish but since I have a lot of videos to delete.

:)

Tsw88, Mar 6, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 6, 2019
  3. grecinos Win User
    Windows 10 shortcut key not working - Please help

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a shortcut key for a program/script that turns off my monitor. I've confirmed that the small program is working by double clicking on it. The problem I'm having is that when I go to create a shortcut key for it. First I create a shortcut to the program, then I set a shortcut key, say "ctrl-shift-s". After applying the changes, clicking Ok, I try to use the shortcut by pressing the ctrl-shift-s key combination. When I do this, nothing happens. I've confirmed that shortcut keys works with other apps like the Command Prompt. Does anyone have any insight to this?

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Mar 6, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. any shortcut key to delete a video in windows 10 - Similar Threads - shortcut key delete

2. A shortcut will not delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A shortcut will not delete: Hi, I downloaded Roblox on my windows 10 and deleted it, but it shows Roblox Player and Roblox Studio on my desktop. When I right-clicked it to delete it, it said the shortcut was not located on my desktop, although I saw it there. Please contact me ASAP about a resolution to...
  3. Deleting A Shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting A Shortcut: Hi I have a shortcut that I want to delete I deleted the app and now I can not delete the shortcut. Also I Have Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-shortcut/4d10d793-84f2-4837-a5ba-bd18921c8a3d
  4. Windows keys and shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keys and shortcuts: I got a problem and it's that when I do a Windows + something command the windows shortcut key gets stuck and every key I press launches the Win + that key shortcut and the windows keys is functional, if I reset the PC it works normally again. The advanced startup functions...
  5. Windows Key Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Key Shortcuts: Using my desktop for games. Sometimes, out of nowhere, the windows key shortcuts suddenly does not require the Windows Key to actually be pressed down to register so, "Win + P" would only require "P". It essentially feels like the entire keyboard is rebinded and I'm not sure...
  6. Deleting a Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a Shortcut: I am trying to delete a shortcut on my desktop and I keep getting the following error ... Could not find this item This is no longer located C:\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Verify the item's location and try again. Can someone please help me to delete this shortcut. Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 (corporate environment) - desktop shortcut keys (properties, shortcut key) for...

Windows 10 (corporate environment) - desktop shortcut keys (properties, shortcut key) for...: My custom shortcut keys / hotkeys for desktop shortcuts (for example, to say that keystroke combination control-shift-alt-N opens Notepad) work fine until I logoff. Next time, they don't work (even though the shortcut properties display that the keys are still active.)...
  8. enable shortcut keys on windows 10

enable shortcut keys on windows 10: how do I get my F11 and F12 keys to function for the volumn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-shortcut-keys-on-windows-10/40abc385-539b-45c4-894a-c7f312f7a539
  9. Delete calcuator shortcut key

Delete calcuator shortcut key: Got on my Windows 1o computer and a some keys are acting as shortcuts, such as calculator and the One Drive. How can I turn o..? How do I reset the keyboard?...
  10. Windows 10 Unwanted Shortcut Keys

Windows 10 Unwanted Shortcut Keys: Hi everyone, I'm having an issue which is really confusing. I was playing a video game (Overwatch), it is a shooting game, so I need to use WASD to play. As I was playing, my laptop repeatedly exit to the desktop as if I pressed the Windows Logo Key which I did not. I got...