Windows 10: Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Discus and support Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ksphrservices, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com

:)

Ksphrservices, Nov 7, 2019

2. Remove the Malware Warning From My Clients Website

My client uses microsoft products including internet explorer and when trying to access his website he is receiving a Malware warning. I have checked the website using other Operating systems and browsers and no malware warnings appear. I have scanned the
    website repeatedly and have not found any malware on the website. I have also checked Bing Webmaster Tools as well as Google Search Counsel and no malware warnings are being issued.

We have visited the website via my clients microsoft computer and marked the website as safe.

How do we get this warning removed and how long will it take to remove it. The website is safe and well protected.

Thanks in advance!

UnderdogMike, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Malware Website?

A good ad blocker definitely helps..Tracking blockers are great as well.

Personally I use uBlock Origin and Ghostery browser extensions/add-ons.

Also go through your browser's settings and adjust them to your wishes. For example, block 3rd party cookies etc.

Suggestion to read:

In addition you might want to run some scans with Malwarebytes, Emsisoft, see this

List of Malware Removal Tools

and AdwCleaner, see here:
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/

You might also want to reset your browser, see if you have any weird extensions/add-ons...

If needed:
    How to Remove Adware from a PC

If needed:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-browser-redirect-virus/

Smeed, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Amadeus51 Win User

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Malware removal

Understood, OldMike. I will keep your suggestion in mind. I always appreciate suggestions from those who know more than I do. I think the Malware did do more than one scan, because I had to approve removal of what it found twice. I don't see Windows Defender on the list of programs. I think it was on there before they redid the software. Pluto TV also disappeared.

Amadeus51, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

1. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal. - Similar Threads - Software website scanning

2. Beware of visiting malware infected torrent websites.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beware of visiting malware infected torrent websites.: I had recently experienced that the Melody's Escape Torrent was some form of malware that contains identity theft. I had got the clear message saying something about IP Address was being targeted to distribute malware to my system. Do not call that fake number, do not shut...
  3. Malware Website?

Malware Website?: Twice this page replaced a page on my browser:...
  4. Website is not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Website is not responding: Sirs, Windows 10 Ver. 1903. Problem was evident prior to 1903 download but still remains. Internet Explorer - Version - not known. Problem. 9 times out of 10., when I try to contact a website, a strip window message appears at the bottom of the screen stating '...
  5. website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    website: Hi How do i email a website i am looking at thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website/39fbb85e-c4c7-4901-8af8-1f656e4bd021
  6. websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    websites: I get a "cannot open page" when I try to open website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites/1614a7cc-65d2-4515-a47b-c2aad4ac7c16
  7. Website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website: I can't open certain websites, for example "www.filmovizija.fun" What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website/4ec52b29-78d7-4b09-b2a6-18412c0c5b7f
  8. Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge cannot reach any website: Edge will not connect to any website. Have reset, deleted all settings - nothing works. All other apps and browsers connect no problem. I then deleted network profile using Regedit. Hardwired Ethernet connection profile rebuilt and Edge worked briefly. But on second...
  9. Newbie: Programming software/websites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newbie: Programming software/websites?: Hello, I am currently in the hospital and have limited access. IE 11 on Win7 and limite SSL support. Lynda.com works which is a huge bonus. I want to pickup a programming language while I am here. Is there a website I can use to test/learn in conjunction with Lynda.com? I was...
  10. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software: Everything I have tried requires you to buy it. I have tried using something suggested in another thread but malware is still here. I have also tried avg and avast but nothing. I keep getting redirected to another site when I use a search engine to search and I know I have...