Windows 10: Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Discus and support Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ksphrservices, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com

:)

Ksphrservices, Nov 7, 2019

2. Remove the Malware Warning From My Clients Website

My client uses microsoft products including internet explorer and when trying to access his website he is receiving a Malware warning. I have checked the website using other Operating systems and browsers and no malware warnings appear. I have scanned the
    website repeatedly and have not found any malware on the website. I have also checked Bing Webmaster Tools as well as Google Search Counsel and no malware warnings are being issued.

We have visited the website via my clients microsoft computer and marked the website as safe.

How do we get this warning removed and how long will it take to remove it. The website is safe and well protected.

Thanks in advance!

UnderdogMike, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Malware Website?

A good ad blocker definitely helps..Tracking blockers are great as well.

Personally I use uBlock Origin and Ghostery browser extensions/add-ons.

Also go through your browser's settings and adjust them to your wishes. For example, block 3rd party cookies etc.

Suggestion to read:

In addition you might want to run some scans with Malwarebytes, Emsisoft, see this

List of Malware Removal Tools

and AdwCleaner, see here:
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/

You might also want to reset your browser, see if you have any weird extensions/add-ons...

If needed:
    How to Remove Adware from a PC

If needed:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-browser-redirect-virus/

Smeed, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Amadeus51 Win User

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Malware removal

Understood, OldMike. I will keep your suggestion in mind. I always appreciate suggestions from those who know more than I do. I think the Malware did do more than one scan, because I had to approve removal of what it found twice. I don't see Windows Defender on the list of programs. I think it was on there before they redid the software. Pluto TV also disappeared.

Amadeus51, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

1. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal. - Similar Threads - Software website scanning

2. why any website not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why any website not working: when i open my laptop and open crome the i search a website but the website not working why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-any-website-not-working/a4279b3c-a117-43e5-8575-67836151912f
  3. Cannot connect to any website, except for basic websites such as Wikipedia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to any website, except for basic websites such as Wikipedia: I have recently been given my schools computer as they weren’t going to use them any more and let us buy them. They had a lot of software tamper protection on it and didn’t remove it for me, so I did it myself. There was a program called Carbon Black. I uninstalled it with...
  4. Cannot connect to any website, except for basic websites such as Wikipedia

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to any website, except for basic websites such as Wikipedia: I have recently been given my schools computer as they weren’t going to use them any more and let us buy them. They had a lot of software tamper protection on it and didn’t remove it for me, so I did it myself. There was a program called Carbon Black. I uninstalled it with...
  5. Best security software for website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best security software for website: Hi, Hope everyone is fine. I am a dentist and I have a website where I provide different dental products and services. My website got hacked few months before and becuase of that i had to face many problems. After alot of hardwork I Got it back. Now I want to know about any...
  6. Downloads from this website are Contain Malware

Downloads from this website are Contain Malware: I hope, you are all good when I download a software on this <Removed> then try to install the software my all files corrupted and convert into browser extension Please tell me how I resolve this problem because i have a lot of important data on my pc. [Original Title:...
  7. Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any browser that forces dark mode on all websites websites?: So I see most Android browsers now have this function, but the closest I have seen PC browsers come to this is FF with Night Owl addon. Any browsers with native night mode? submitted by /u/terambino [link] [comments]...
  8. Malware Website?

Malware Website?: Twice this page replaced a page on my browser:...
  9. Newbie: Programming software/websites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newbie: Programming software/websites?: Hello, I am currently in the hospital and have limited access. IE 11 on Win7 and limite SSL support. Lynda.com works which is a huge bonus. I want to pickup a programming language while I am here. Is there a website I can use to test/learn in conjunction with Lynda.com? I was...
  10. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software: Everything I have tried requires you to buy it. I have tried using something suggested in another thread but malware is still here. I have also tried avg and avast but nothing. I keep getting redirected to another site when I use a search engine to search and I know I have...