Windows 10: Any software that i can run my android on PC??

Discus and support Any software that i can run my android on PC?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any software that i can run android on PC?? in the past i have tried a few but they never ran they always crashed thank u 115849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadPaxx, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Any software that i can run my android on PC??

Any software that i can run android on PC??

in the past i have tried a few but they never ran they always crashed

thank u

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 12, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 12, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

Just a suggestion :

How about creating a LiveCD or LiveUSB of your choice of the Android OS, and run it WITHOUT actually installing into you PC.

I had one done (Lollipop 5.0) and tried it on my Windows PC. It was one of my early experiments and it worked.

davidhk, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Any software that i can run my android on PC?? - Similar Threads - software run android

2. Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?: Here are my system specs.Device name Acer Nitro 5Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Here are my Windows specsEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed...
  3. Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?: Here are my system specs.Device name Acer Nitro 5Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Here are my Windows specsEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed...
  4. Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?: Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC and keep it up-to-date through MS Store? I will install it externally with PowerShell.Here is my device info...My PC InfoIf you need any more info please tell. Please help me ASAP....
  5. Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?

Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?: Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC and keep it up-to-date through MS Store? I will install it externally with PowerShell.Here is my device info...My PC InfoIf you need any more info please tell. Please help me ASAP....
  6. Any Software to block Voice Mails on Android phones

Any Software to block Voice Mails on Android phones: Hi folks Not really a Windows post but nearly everybody has a mobile who uses this forum so I'm asking the question here: One can easily block numbers and text messages from those numbers from mobiles but I haven't seen any way to block those numbers from still leaving voice...
  7. i cant install any software in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant install any software in my pc: i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and the message is "no such interface supported" and i cant install anything and also like 2 days ago i deleted some files named...
  8. I can not run any program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not run any program: I have installed Windows 10.but none of the program i can run.only open files. not even google chrome or any other dekstop program r working.what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-run-any-program/85c66dc3-7a26-4543-8122-4fa9d5eb6427
  9. Is There any tools can push the software to the pc automatically?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is There any tools can push the software to the pc automatically?: Hi Bro My company has about 300 people. and I am the IT guy. Every I must prepare the PC for them (installing the system,software, join the domain etc.) It will take a long time. So my question is : Is there any tools can help me to push the software automatically?...
  10. Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC: I want to know if there are any good Android apps, or apps period that let me use the apps installed on my Android on my PC. In other words, if I've got an audio Bible on my Android phone, and I want to play it over my PC. I've got MightyText, and I love that, but I want to...