Windows 10: Any solutions for blue screen issue?

Discus and support Any solutions for blue screen issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and it works perfectly until I run a game. I formatted my device and am currently using Custom Windows and the problem still exists.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AL KHALEEL FUAD IBRAHIM, May 24, 2024.

1. Any solutions for blue screen issue?

I have Windows 10 and it works perfectly until I run a game. I formatted my device and am currently using Custom Windows and the problem still exists. What is the solution?

:)

AL KHALEEL FUAD IBRAHIM, May 24, 2024

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 24, 2024
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 24, 2024
  4. Any solutions for blue screen issue?

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Any solutions for blue screen issue?

1. Any solutions for blue screen issue? - Similar Threads - solutions blue screen

2. Any solutions for blue screen issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solutions for blue screen issue?: I have Windows 10 and it works perfectly until I run a game. I formatted my device and am currently using Custom Windows and the problem still exists. What is the solution?...
  3. blue screen ntoskrnl.exe solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen ntoskrnl.exe solution?: HiI have bought an XMG laptop core 15 M20 about two years ago and since then it's been causing a little of trouble aka black screen when it wakes up from hibernation. with time passes the blackscreen occures more and somtimes when windows is operating normaly.recently the...
  4. blue screen ntoskrnl.exe solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen ntoskrnl.exe solution?: HiI have bought an XMG laptop core 15 M20 about two years ago and since then it's been causing a little of trouble aka black screen when it wakes up from hibernation. with time passes the blackscreen occures more and somtimes when windows is operating normaly.recently the...
  5. Windows 10 to 11 update blue screen persisting - any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to 11 update blue screen persisting - any solutions?: I have had this issue for a while now ~ 5 months with no solutions working at all. I have tried the workaround involving going to the command prompt in recovery mode and attempting to enter this command:xcopy C:\windows\system32\drivers\hidparse.sys...
  6. Any solution for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  7. Any solution for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  8. Constant blue screen with no solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screen with no solution: I have been having blue screens for 2 weeks now, each caused by a different thing every time. I've run memory diagnostics, updates, tried updated drivers, gone over event viewer, and reliability history, I've run Driver Verifier, CheckHealths, ScanHealth, recovery image, SFC,...
  9. BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION

BLUE SCREEN - NO SOLUTION: I have BLUE SCREEN AND TRIED BASICALLY EVERY OPTION TO RECOVER INCLUDING WIPING OUT ALL HARD DRIVES AND RE-INSTALLING WINDOWS AND i STILL GOT AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING AN ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED AND NOTHING WAS CHANGED....
  10. Blue screen on start, normal on restart-any solutions?

Blue screen on start, normal on restart-any solutions?: Hi, I recently installed Win10 on a new computer. Everything runs fine except for when I start the computer. When I start it "cold" it automatically goes to the blue screen/repair screen. However if I immediately restart the computer from the computers reset button Win10...