Windows 10: Any solutions for this?

Discus and support Any solutions for this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't update my Windows. Please help me. It has been like this for months, and I can't find any solutions to it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Htoo Linn, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Htoo Linn Win User

Any solutions for this?

I can't update my Windows. Please help me. It has been like this for months, and I can't find any solutions to it.

:)

Htoo Linn, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Any solutions for this?

1. Any solutions for this? - Similar Threads - solutions

2. Is there a solution? mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a solution? mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse: Mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse. Is there a solution?Windows 10 updated version. I've tried everything to solve this problem but nothing works. I did call MS twice about the issue, but the auto-answer at the same MS phone number will not allow me to speak to a tech. The two...
  3. Is there a solution? mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a solution? mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse: Mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse. Is there a solution?Windows 10 updated version. I've tried everything to solve this problem but nothing works. I did call MS twice about the issue, but the auto-answer at the same MS phone number will not allow me to speak to a tech. The two...
  4. Is there a solution? mouse menu pops up, sticky mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10/11 Explorer Preview Pane doesn't work for any file except .jpg: SOLUTION!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10/11 Explorer Preview Pane doesn't work for any file except .jpg: SOLUTION!: It's happened twice to me. First time last year I ended up nuking & reloading Windows that worked but JHC, right?. This time after hours/days of futile MS Forums/Google search as everyone w/this problem knows, none of the usual suspects work, I stumbled on this. 1st link...
  6. I can't play league, i have a bsod "driver irql not less or equal", do you have a solution ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play league, i have a bsod "driver irql not less or equal", do you have a solution ?: sometimes, it dont happen, but it's rare, i tried to install all the latest driver, i have a great config so it's not this, i tried to reinstall the game and i tried to install hextech repair tool but nothing found, i dont understand, if you can help me pls...
  7. I can't play league, i have a bsod "driver irql not less or equal", do you have a solution ?

I can't play league, i have a bsod "driver irql not less or equal", do you have a solution ?: sometimes, it dont happen, but it's rare, i tried to install all the latest driver, i have a great config so it's not this, i tried to reinstall the game and i tried to install hextech repair tool but nothing found, i dont understand, if you can help me pls...
  8. I can't play league, i have a bsod "driver irql not less or equal", do you have a solution ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. i tried the SFC /scannow and this the only "Cannot repair" that i got, any solution towards...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i tried the SFC /scannow and this the only "Cannot repair" that i got, any solution towards...: 2024-07-23 23:38:45, Info CSI 00000245 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:16]'mountvol.exe.mui' of Microsoft-Windows-Mountvol.Resources, version 10.0.19041.1, arch amd64, culture [l:5]'en-US', nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, file is missing 2024-07-23...
  10. i have done almost all solutions but still volmgr 161 crashes my laptop. need help.

i have done almost all solutions but still volmgr 161 crashes my laptop. need help.: these are my laptop specs. Intel i5 12450H RTX 405016gb ram2x 512gb ssdhere is the error- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="volmgr" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">161</EventID> <Version>0</Version>...