Windows 10: Any solutions?

Discus and support Any solutions? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hiya! I've got a new problem- my Windows, Shift+R combination, and Alt keys are not working! We installed Bandicam from a user named unpack98 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe13 B-, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Joe13 B- Win User

Any solutions?

Hiya!

I've got a new problem- my Windows, Shift+R combination, and Alt keys are not working!

We installed Bandicam from a user named unpack98 from GitHub. Technically, it turned out that he had a ransomware in his repositories the one that attacked us was Ransom:MSIL/JigsawLocker.A...Defender removed it fully, and we installed an original one from the official website. Before and after the attack, the Windows key was working well there were some interruptions before the attack, but it worked, but when we installed the original thing, it stopped responding! I don't have a Win Lock key. I re-registered all apps and even ran a sfc scan. I came up empty in Scancode Map in Registry Editor, enabled start menu even if it was enabled, and also ran a Dism scan.

Today morning, when my brother typed an Alt code, it didn't work...but other codes like Alt+2, Alt+8 and all worked! And when I typed this up, I was surprised to find out that the Shift+R combination is not working!!!

Do I have to reinstall Windows? I haven't yet tried a USB keyboard on this device. But I'll soon check it. Also, in the meantime, please find any solutions except those above mentioned.

Joe13 B-

Note: We also got attacked by Segurazo Antivirus, and we had to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

:)

Joe13 B-, Nov 5, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 5, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 5, 2020
  4. bibirobot Win User

Any solutions?

Diamond ATI 3870 512MB GDDR4 Need your help!!

I tried every steps ...but still shows same result. Probably RMA the card by the end of this week if no solution. Any suggestion video card? I wanna a medium performace and quiet and not very hot card!

bibirobot, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Any solutions?

1. Any solutions? - Similar Threads - solutions

2. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  3. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen stuck solution.: My windows 10 laptop stucked at login screen on loading I restarted so many times. I watched videos but anything is not working even at safe mode it shows my pin is incorrect. Please anyone can solve this, help me....
  4. Login screen stuck solution.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  6. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  7. None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.: I'm asking questions and trying the suggestions and none of them work for my computer or perhaps my dilemma. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-the-solutions-are-helping-me-its-like-they/a8d29e31-4484-42fc-910a-6cf796747e3d
  8. None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.

None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.: I'm asking questions and trying the suggestions and none of them work for my computer or perhaps my dilemma. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-the-solutions-are-helping-me-its-like-they/a8d29e31-4484-42fc-910a-6cf796747e3d
  9. None of the solutions are helping me. It's like they have no solution relevant to my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I have a caps lock notification whenever i turn on caps lock. ive tried multiple solutions...

I have a caps lock notification whenever i turn on caps lock. ive tried multiple solutions...: It pops up and has a lock with an A. it stays for a few seconds and then fades. Can you guys help me turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-caps-lock-notification-whenever-i-turn-on/7348c123-4948-4e12-b12b-3e9356263ecd