Windows 10: Any (Stock) Market traders here

Discus and support Any (Stock) Market traders here in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi folks I'm looking for a decent 4 Monitor set for running Real time stock trading Any recommendations for Graphics Cards I need to drive 4 X... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jimbo45, Mar 8, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Any (Stock) Market traders here

Hi folks

I'm looking for a decent 4 Monitor set for running Real time stock trading
    Any recommendations for Graphics Cards

I need to drive 4 X at least 30 inch monitors at full 1080p - depending on space ("She who must be obeyed permitting !!!!!!") even I might go for 40 inch or bigger.

4 Screens must work independently with the trading software.

CPU choice not a problem - something even like a hyperthreading 4 core XEON would be sufficient (these are available at decent prices now) or maybe a top end i5 / i7. I think the XEON is actually the better choice - I don't need RAW compute power but throughput.

Any ideas here folks.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 8, 2017

2. forex Application

Hello,

I m using nokia 5233. I m a forex trader so i need an application for that. In ovi store, we have an application for STOCKS but not for FOREIGN EXCHANGE. Is there any plan or anyway to convey my message to high guys of Nokia !

Anu

ionezation, Mar 8, 2017
  3. 6233 - lost the lead

Either order on using the link on this site or off e bay.

They will also be available from a highstreet shop or from a market trader.

bandofbrothers---01, Mar 8, 2017
  4. tonez Win User
  5. Berton Win User
    A few years ago I noticed that no matter the choices for the video adapters made it helped mightily to have as much physical RAM as possible.

Berton, Mar 10, 2017
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Any (Stock) Market traders here

1. Any (Stock) Market traders here - Similar Threads - Stock Market traders

2. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  3. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  4. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  5. Any advice here?

Any advice here?: So about a month ago I was experiencing issues with my PC and eventually had to but a new one, so I did that and now this new W10 PC keeps on freezing up and lagging everytime I try to use it. I heard that I could reset my PC but keep my files. I have MS Paint files that I...
  6. Any advice here?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Are there any malwaretips.com members here?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are there any malwaretips.com members here?: I am sorry to have to ask this here, but I don't know where else to ask. I am, or at least I was a new member at malwaretips, but 4 days ago I logged on there from my phone, and got an error message saying I was banned because of spam. I did not send any spam there or...
  8. Any GetRight user here?

Any GetRight user here?: Hello, Windows 10 Home v2004 x64 I am still using GetRight as Download Manager and I love it *Tongue IF Windows remove IE, Does GetRight will stop working? Thanks 163163
  9. Any Stock traders here -- Good Metastoc to ASCII program anybody

Any Stock traders here -- Good Metastoc to ASCII program anybody: Hi folks Anybody do any stock exchange trading on here !!! I'm sure there must be a few!! I'm looking for a nice quick preferably FREE program to convert METASTOC data format (it's a data standard format a lot of Stock exchange market data vendor providers keep their data...
  10. Any stock traders here - decent system with 4 monitors wanted

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Any stock traders here - decent system with 4 monitors wanted: Hi there. do we have any Stock traders here -- I'm looking for a decent system capable of driving 4 LARGE monitors - possibly expandable later up to 6. Any ideas folks. Thanks jimbo 31793