Windows 10: Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!

Discus and support Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please reply submitted by /u/Nibbaeater [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nibbaeater, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!

/u/Nibbaeater, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Mar 4, 2021
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Mar 4, 2021
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

I would again like to thank everyone for their extremely helpful knowledge, suggestions, and comments. Everything seems great, but I would appriciate it if I could just once again have an expert confirm that everything I am getting for my computer (located in top of thread, first post) will be 100% compatable with everything else. Thanks again!*Smile Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!! :)

TCanuck42, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!

1. Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!! - Similar Threads - tech expert online

2. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  5. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help needed: There is a blue tiny window showing in my desktop and I dont know what it is. Please help me I cant figure out how to close it. I check on the task manager there is no unknown app. I need to remove it. It is annoying....
  6. Please some help needed

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Please, I need help! (problem explained in the comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please, I need help! (problem explained in the comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GenisVenom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3b1tz/please_i_need_help_problem_explained_in_the/
  8. I need some help with updates, please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need some help with updates, please!: I'm currently trying to download something to my laptop, but whenever I try to do so, it tells me that "It's time to update your device" and gives me the option to either "Got to Microsoft Store" or "Update now". If I try to go to the store, it tells me to select an app to...
  9. need some help please!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need some help please!!!: I just got this ASUS ZENBOOK UX 305 LAP TOP and I have only in my short life with computers used android products and Microsoft and windows 10 is very much Japanese to me.. but I tried to stop some buffering and took it upon myself to act like I knew what I was doing and...
  10. I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need some serious Help with an issue. Please any help!: A friend of mine came to see me today, he was really upset (Just so people know he does have Autism) because he told me that his computer will not install Windows 10 because he has only a 30GB (On Board HDD) now he can not use windows at all because There is not enough room....