Windows 10: any tricks to force windows to not forget clipboard items after restart?

Discus and support any tricks to force windows to not forget clipboard items after restart? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i know pinning them is an option but i want it to do it automatically for all items. submitted by /u/paymanz1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/paymanz1, Jan 2, 2021.

1. any tricks to force windows to not forget clipboard items after restart?

i know pinning them is an option but i want it to do it automatically for all items.

submitted by /u/paymanz1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/paymanz1, Jan 2, 2021

2. Paste command not pasting most recent clipboard item

Hi, I'm working in Windows 10 and have a persistent problem with Copy + Paste. The problem is that the Paste command typically does not paste the most recent item from the clipboard, but rather pastes an item previously copied to the clipboard. So, for example,
    I might go grab something from the web via CTRL + C, and then try to copy it into an email, only to find that the pasted material is something I previously copied, not the material I copied most recently. At that point I have to go back, re-copy the stuff
    from the web, and try the paste command again. This works, but performing this sequence of steps twice most of the time is a pain in the...keyboard.

I'd welcome any suggestions. Thanks.

David Dodenhoff, Jan 2, 2021
  3. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jan 2, 2021
  4. katinfoco Win User

any tricks to force windows to not forget clipboard items after restart?

how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere

using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select them, the window closes, can't access.

os = win10 desktop up to date

katinfoco, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

any tricks to force windows to not forget clipboard items after restart?

1. any tricks to force windows to not forget clipboard items after restart? - Similar Threads - tricks force forget

2. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Items on clipboard in Windows 10.: I am working on Windows 10. When I open some documents, especially in excel, and close it, it is stated that I have items in/on my clipboard and I am asked whether it should be retained or not. How can I put this frustrating message off....
  3. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Items on clipboard in Windows 10.: I am working on Windows 10. When I open some documents, especially in excel, and close it, it is stated that I have items in/on my clipboard and I am asked whether it should be retained or not. How can I put this frustrating message off....
  4. Items on clipboard in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart: its a local account, recently create a new profile niether chrome nor windows credential manager is saving pw, after every restart have to enter all login details again unininstalled browser, still wont save pw. but its not just for browser its any pw on the machine....
  6. how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get clipboard items out of clipboard: saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select them, the window closes, can't access. os = win10 desktop up to date...
  7. Forced restart after an update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Forced restart after an update.: I don't want answers because I know why this is happening. I want only to tell this: people HATE forced restart after a FORCED update. How on Earth can´t you comprehend this fact after so many years? In a middle of my work my computer suddenly restart without such a simple...
  8. Forced restart after an update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced restart after an update.: I don't want answers because I know why this is happening. I want only to tell this: people HATE forced restart after a FORCED update. How on Earth can´t you comprehend this fact after so many years? In a middle of my work my computer suddenly restart without such a simple...
  9. prior "copy (to clipboard)" items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    prior "copy (to clipboard)" items: question concerning the 'clipboard' function in Windows 10: as has happened many times while making a fairly long response to a post on FB (having suffered the very frustrating experience of completely 'losing' a response i had spent some time crafting); after cursing Mark...
  10. Windows Clipboard Manager Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Clipboard Manager Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH] The Windows Clipboard is central to a lot of things, but it quietly works in the background. In fact, the very Copy & Paste operations are carried out with the use of Windows Clipboard. In some sense the Windows native [...] This post Windows Clipboard Manager Tips...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows clipboard history after restart