Windows 10: Any updates for the all-in-one media keyboard planned?

Discus and support Any updates for the all-in-one media keyboard planned? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear microsoft, since your're still selling this product for 40$/45€ (UVP) I was hoping you would also continue to support it. So now, 4 years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by reTrOBIAS321, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Any updates for the all-in-one media keyboard planned?

Dear microsoft,

since your're still selling this product for 40$/45€ (UVP) I was hoping you would also continue to support it.

So now, 4 years later, I bought it again just to find out that there still hasn't been any update on this.

( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...soft-all/bb2cbb33-ec89-448c-be9b-d86956130738, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...not-work/25447ef7-152b-4de1-96a7-3d7475963f67, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ne-media/67ef0268-b5e3-4142-ab47-67257301dba0, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...k-on-the/9b42a844-c2b1-4d33-a2a4-0c0dcc3ae92f )

So my question is:

Are you going to add 3 finger functionality, swipe gestures, palm rejection options and all the other frequently asked features for this keyboard under windows 10 or do you still expect from your customers, to be satisfied with this retarded sofware from 2015?

The hardware itself still is really nice so I would love not to have to return it again..

:)

reTrOBIAS321, Apr 28, 2019
  2. xkm1948 Win User

List your Spec and a one year update plan

As the title suggests. List out your main rig's spec and then illustrate out what you plan to upgrade within the next 12 months. I am talking REAL planned upgrades, not day dreaming of filling up your machine with 4 TitanXp and etc.

xkm1948, Apr 28, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Any updates for the all-in-one media keyboard planned?

Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Any updates for the all-in-one media keyboard planned?

1. Any updates for the all-in-one media keyboard planned? - Similar Threads - updates media keyboard

2. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  3. All in one media keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All in one media keyboard not working: I have an all in one media keyboard I'm trying to connect. I have downloaded the 64 bit software for windows 11 from the microsoft site and the device is recognised in the keyboard and mouse centre, however the buttons/trackpad don't work. The device has fresh batteries and I...
  4. All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working

All-in-One Media Keyboard swipe gestures not working: When I first got this keyboard, I did not read the instructions and stuff so I didn't know about the gestures that came with the keyboard. One day, I decided to read the manual and realised that there was swipe gestures. When I tried to use the swipe gestures however, they...
  5. Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?: I just bought the all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft. But I don't know if it is Bluetooth or not. I have only tried using USB to connect it to my laptop....
  6. Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?

Is my all-in-one media keyboard bluetooth keyboard?: I just bought the all-in-one media keyboard from Microsoft. But I don't know if it is Bluetooth or not. I have only tried using USB to connect it to my laptop....
  7. Mouse that works with All In One Media Keyboard dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse that works with All In One Media Keyboard dongle?: Hello,My laptop only has two USB ports and one of them is already used by the dongle of the Microsoft All In One Media Keyboard model 1632.As I would need to keep the other port free for a USB stick, is there a mouse I can buy that will work with the same dongle already used...
  8. Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Macros and the Microsoft Media All In One Keyboard: I have this keyboard, and in different places, it is implied macros can be assigned to at least four keys. In the latest Microsoft Mouse & KB center it even suggests sharing macros. There is nothing in the settings though, and the article mentioned in basically the same...
  9. Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard - Gesture issues: Hi, I recently acquired a Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard and according to the Quick Start Guide present on https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/all-in-one-media-keyboard page, some of the gestures don't work and I wonder why. These are : Swipe from left edge...
  10. Home Key on All-In-One Media Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Home Key on All-In-One Media Keyboard: Simple question: How the hell does one hit the Home, End, Insert keys on this thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-key-on-all-in-one-media-keyboard/7d41f349-a498-413b-b816-a37bab4f4239