Windows 10: Any viruses I should look out for??

Discus and support Any viruses I should look out for?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am about to start using my email for more things, and I am worrying. Is there anything dangerous I should look out for?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GDMASTER, Mar 25, 2019.

1. GDMASTER Win User

Any viruses I should look out for??

I am about to start using my email for more things, and I am worrying. Is there anything dangerous I should look out for?

:)

GDMASTER, Mar 25, 2019

2. Question on viruses and documents

Once the virus is removed just use a reputable antivirus program like AVG. I suggest AVG because it does check usb devices for viruses automatically once you stick the usb drive into the usb port.

EastCoasthandle, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Any viruses I should look out for??

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Any viruses I should look out for??

1. Any viruses I should look out for?? - Similar Threads - viruses should

2. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  3. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  4. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...: Inside the Appdata Update There was a file named Run.vbs and Microsoft defender is detecting this file as a virus each and every time I boot up windows.What should I do, Should I delete the run.vbs file Or should I delete the whole "Update" folder Inside which it is located...
  6. What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...

What is run.vbs...windows defender is detecting it as virus every time i bootup...should i...: Inside the Appdata Update There was a file named Run.vbs and Microsoft defender is detecting this file as a virus each and every time I boot up windows.What should I do, Should I delete the run.vbs file Or should I delete the whole "Update" folder Inside which it is located...
  7. Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...: My computer is acting weird lately or maybe i'm just getting paranoid. it got slower, prone to shutdowns and weird stuff going on. I can't point a finger whether it's a hardware my avr is gonna get replaced soon, as it was making weird cracking sounds and shutsdown my...
  8. Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...: My computer is acting weird lately or maybe i'm just getting paranoid. it got slower, prone to shutdowns and weird stuff going on. I can't point a finger whether it's a hardware my avr is gonna get replaced soon, as it was making weird cracking sounds and shutsdown my...
  9. Should i be concerned that there's this weird file names? they might be trojan viruses...

10. What kind of virus is this and what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What kind of virus is this and what should I do?: For a few months now, I've had this issue which Im almost 100% sure is caused by a virus. About 20 minutes after I start my pc, a command window opens, then closes itself. Windows security says I have a Trojan virus, then says there's nothing there. After this, if I use edge...