Windows 10: any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper

Discus and support any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; without going into photoshop, like i want to use portions of my jpegs and photos as wallpapers and i wanted to know is there a secret way to do that in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AllmightBlack, Feb 4, 2020.

1. any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper

without going into photoshop, like i want to use portions of my jpegs and photos as wallpapers and i wanted to know is there a secret way to do that in windows 10

submitted by /u/AllmightBlack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AllmightBlack, Feb 4, 2020

2. Pictures as wallpaper

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for the time settings of pictures.

• Press Windows+X and go to control panel.
    • Click on personalization.
    • Then go to background option.
    • Under background tab select slideshow option.
    • Then you can choose the time limit accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 4, 2020
  3. drakool21 Win User
    E61i wallpaper problem?

Hey! I don't know if this is a bug or if it's just they way the software was designed but...there's a thing that really bothers me about my E61i !

When I set a picture as a wallpaper, it only appears in the middle of the screen, leaving a pretty thick (about 0.5 cm) border around it. The border is part of the current theme's wallpaper. It's as if it slaps a smaller wallpaper over the current one.

The size of the picture is not the issue. I've tried all sizes from 320X240 to 1600X1200! The effect is the same.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

drakool21, Feb 4, 2020
  4. any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper

Converting a picture as wallpaper

I use PC Suite version 6.81.13 and my phone is a 6230i. I connect the phone from my PC (Windows XP Service Pack 2) using a USB DKU 3 cable.

On a previous version of PC suite there was a program for converting a picture on the PC to use as wallpaper on the phone. This was a step by step program which adjusted sizes etc. Great for sticking photos of grandchildren on your phone as wallpaper any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper :)

I have tried to find the equivalent on version 6.81.13 but have failed. Has it been removed or is granddad having yet another "senior moment".

Can somebody please point me in the direction so I can convert a picture on my PC to wallpaper on my Nokia 6230i.

bobrob18---01, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper

1. any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper - Similar Threads - part picture wallpaper

2. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...: I work at an ATM company, our ATMs runs on Win 10. As it runs on private network, we have to activate windows using installation ID. We get the installation ID by going into Run and typing slui 4. It is an unnecessarily lengthy process which includes calling on phone to get...
  3. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...: I work at an ATM company, our ATMs runs on Win 10. As it runs on private network, we have to activate windows using installation ID. We get the installation ID by going into Run and typing slui 4. It is an unnecessarily lengthy process which includes calling on phone to get...
  4. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way to make each and every part of win10 dark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to make each and every part of win10 dark: I know there is a dark mode for Windows 10. although it turns most of the things that but it doesn't completely do that. is there any theme or something like that to make every possible light mode turn into dark mode? I may sound very stupid but I have recently switched from...
  6. Is there any way to get an animated wallpaper without wallpaper engine?

Is there any way to get an animated wallpaper without wallpaper engine?: I’m thinking of getting wallpaper engine but I don’t feel like it isn’t worth the $5 just for an animated wallpaper. So is there any other way? submitted by /u/aidengotswag [link] [comments]...
  7. any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?

any ways to open fullscreen apps on a part of the screen?: i have a portrait monitar and i want to make apps get to full screen in a part of the monster monitar submitted by /u/mountainro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hio9pv/any_ways_to_open_fullscreen_apps_on_a_part_of_the/
  8. Is there any way to backup just the Windows OS and not any files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to backup just the Windows OS and not any files?: I recently ran into a problem when I reset Windows causing me to spend 80 dollars to install a completely new version of Windows from a repair shop. I don’t have any important files, so is there a way to just backup Windows 10 OS to a hard drive without any files? I don’t...
  9. wallpaper pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wallpaper pictures: I am trying to make a background wallpaper out of a picture I shared through my phone however when I get to the options to browse my images non of my pictures show in my folders where they are supposed to be and I can't understand why can anyone help me....
  10. Any way to just reinstall TCPIP.sys?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to just reinstall TCPIP.sys?: Been getting BSOD with this message every so often since uninstalling VPN. Tried scannnow/restorehealth with no luck. Any way to just reinstall this particular component? 73497