Windows 10: Any way to add expanded menus back to the start list?

Discus and support Any way to add expanded menus back to the start list? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I found the method to add items to the start list, but its missing certain things, for instance the control panel and the shell: games folder. I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by trinsic, Nov 6, 2015.

1. trinsic Win User

Any way to add expanded menus back to the start list?

I found the method to add items to the start list, but its missing certain things, for instance the control panel and the shell: games folder. I want to be able to add those options to the start list and also make them expanded lists so I dont have to open a folder and then navigate to the option I want. Does anyone have any idea how to do that?

:)

trinsic, Nov 6, 2015

2. is there any way to add custom backdrop to the music on my phone?

Hi all.

I have several music tracks on my phone that Zune doesn't recognize the artists and therefore there is no backdrop for them.

I would like to know if there is a way to add custom backdrops to these tracks?

Would appreciate any help on this question.

Jonathan.

JonathanReubens, Nov 6, 2015
  3. RonU---01 Win User
    Is there any way to add a photo to the locked screen?

Is there any way to add a photo to the locked screen so I can tell whose phone is whos?

RonU---01, Nov 6, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

RE : adding Control Panel to Start Menu

Start > All apps > scroll down to W, open Windows System > right click at Control Panel > click Pin to Start.
    I don't know about the "expand " part.

davidhk, Nov 6, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Any way to add expanded menus back to the start list? - Similar Threads - add expanded menus

2. Any way to add the clock back to the taskbar on the second monitor on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to add the clock back to the taskbar on the second monitor on Windows 11: It's a small thing, but it's annoying. I play games, and I use my second monitor to tell time. Unfortunately that's gone, or appears. Is there a setting I'm missing, or do I need to use a third party app. I like the task bar over using a large clock app cause I tend to jump...
  3. Any way to get back to the colored tiles start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get back to the colored tiles start menu?: Don't get me wrong, i love the look of the new transluscent start menu style, but I liked the colorful style from before the update better, and I also used TileIconifier for some tiles, so my start menu was truly beautiful imo. Now with the transluscent tiles, it all has gone...
  4. Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a "nickname" to a start menu shortcut?: Specifically I want to be able to open Visual Studio Code by searching VS Code instead. League of Legends allows me to search "lol" to have the program immediately come to the top, is there any way I can replicate this? submitted by /u/MattHellstrand [link] [comments]...
  5. Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?: I was having a problem with my Windows 10 Pro v1903 and needed to temporarily install a much older version v1511 to fix my computer. I like the old v1511 Start Menu MUCH better alphabetical list of "all programs" replaced with a single "All apps" link. Is there any way to...
  6. Is there a way to scan the PC to add software to the list?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to scan the PC to add software to the list?: I made a clean install to fix the problem, and to avoid to download everything again i copied the following folders: -ProgramData -Program Files -Program Files(x86) -AppData And stored them in a different hard drive. After the clean install, i pasted them back into their...
  7. Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?

Any way to change to the classic taskbar menus?: Is there any way to change from the new "modern" taskbar menus... [img] to the classic one? [img] 13940
  8. Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?

Any way to add picture to 9926 start screen?: Anybody found a way to add a picture to background of full page 9926 start screen? 3704
  9. Any way to add programs to default list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to add programs to default list?: I use Eudora 7.1 for email in Windows 10. It's an old program that is no longer supported; however, it works perfectly. But it's not showing as my default email program and isn't listed among available choices. Is there any way to add it to the list so I can make it the...
  10. Any way to hide the All apps list in the AU Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to hide the All apps list in the AU Start: I've just installed the AU on test PC and see that the "All apps" list is expanded by default. Is there a way to have it contracted by default? 62853