Windows 10: Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

Discus and support Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 took ages to download, and my connection is TERRIBLE (like 3 mb/s terrible) and our monthly data cap isn't very high as it is, so I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by GuyInDogSuit, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

Forza Horizon 4 took ages to download, and my connection is TERRIBLE (like 3 mb/s terrible) and our monthly data cap isn't very high as it is, so I'd either have to back this game up somehow, or just not redownload it again any time soon.

Anyway, is it possible to backup this game, or any other store apps, at all?

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Compumind Win User
    Compumind, Nov 14, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

I've already read through that entire thread, and that is where I found the Mediafire link.

Valve isn't going anywhere, and as far as purchasing Forza Horizon 4, I had no other alternative than the Microsoft Store (as I don't own an Xbox One and a physical copy doesn't exist for PC).

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

1. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games? - Similar Threads - backup Microsoft Store

2. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  3. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  4. Microsoft Store is not working in any way.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is not working in any way.: Problem ~~ Microsoft Store has 2 current downloads. One is the Minecraft launcher which i have had issue with for the past... God knows how long, i havent been able to install the launcher forever now. i was fine, before i was able to download the standalone Minecraft Windows...
  5. Microsoft Store is not working in any way.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is not working in any way.: Problem ~~ Microsoft Store has 2 current downloads. One is the Minecraft launcher which i have had issue with for the past... God knows how long, i havent been able to install the launcher forever now. i was fine, before i was able to download the standalone Minecraft Windows...
  6. Microsoft Store is not working in any way.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?: So, last night i had to reinstall my OS, unfortunately i completely forgot about my Games that i downloaded from Microsoft Store. One of them was Forza Horizon 5 which was 100+GB in size and because of that, now i need to download that big game again from 0% which is sucks...
  8. Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to Backup and Restore my Microsoft Store games ?: So, last night i had to reinstall my OS, unfortunately i completely forgot about my Games that i downloaded from Microsoft Store. One of them was Forza Horizon 5 which was 100+GB in size and because of that, now i need to download that big game again from 0% which is sucks...
  9. microsoft store game backup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft store game backup: Hi i am trying to take backup for 1 file from windows apps where my game files are stored.. windows dosent allow this tho and i dont have acces to cahnge permissions either what to do i just want to copy or rename this .dll file...
  10. Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?: Games like Forza Horizon 4 take more than 3 days to download. I tried installing it on another drive besides the Windows disk, but when I switched computers, it just started downloading it all over again. Fortunately this is the only game I bought from Windows Store, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. any way to backup windows store apps?