Windows 10: Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

Discus and support Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4 took ages to download, and my connection is TERRIBLE (like 3 mb/s terrible) and our monthly data cap isn't very high as it is, so I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by GuyInDogSuit, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

Forza Horizon 4 took ages to download, and my connection is TERRIBLE (like 3 mb/s terrible) and our monthly data cap isn't very high as it is, so I'd either have to back this game up somehow, or just not redownload it again any time soon.

Anyway, is it possible to backup this game, or any other store apps, at all?

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Compumind Win User
    Compumind, Nov 14, 2019
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

I've already read through that entire thread, and that is where I found the Mediafire link.

Valve isn't going anywhere, and as far as purchasing Forza Horizon 4, I had no other alternative than the Microsoft Store (as I don't own an Xbox One and a physical copy doesn't exist for PC).

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games?

1. Any way to backup Microsoft Store apps and games? - Similar Threads - backup Microsoft Store

2. Not downloading any app in microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not downloading any app in microsoft store.: hello, sir I am user of window 10 I am in problem to downloading app in Microsoft store. my microsoft store opens but anything is not downloading in it. When I tap on any app it show try again later page could not download code i.e Code: 0x80004003 and the CV:...
  3. Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store, Apps and games not working: [ATTACH] All my downloaded microsoft apps and games keep hanging on the launch screen like this. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? https://preview.redd.it/51br1mjn2l741.png?width=1772&format=png&auto=webp&s=c35baa5b307b33fe7b8a280d2d47db125d8c624f submitted...
  4. microsoft store game app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  5. MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP

MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP: So.. Ive had this problem for months and i couldnt find any fix like 0 i tried resetting microsoft store putting weird commands in powershell and so on! My problem is that when i go in my Store first of all 1. My language is in french and i have no idea why everything...
  6. microsoft store apps casual games

microsoft store apps casual games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 1903 from 1803. From the Microsoft Store, I have Microsoft Sudoku, Ultimate Word Games, Solitaire Collection, Minesweeper, Mahjong, and Taptiles. All of them run extremely slow and suddenly freeze or disappear. After they are gone, my...
  7. Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all

Microsoft store wont download any games. Any. Any at all: I purchased both the Xbox games pass, and the Game Pass for PC I downloaded the Xbox Beta App for pc, and tried to download a number of games. Every single one came up with the error coded 0x80d030020 after a few seconds of "Starting Download". I tried to download the same...
  8. Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps

Can't Download Any Microsoft Store Apps: Every time I attempt to download any apps/games/etc from the Microsoft store the app begins downloading but very shortly afterwards states: "Error: See Details". If you click on "See Details" it states that something unexpected happened and gives the error code: 0x80D03805....
  9. Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is there a way to backup Windows Store apps or games?: Games like Forza Horizon 4 take more than 3 days to download. I tried installing it on another drive besides the Windows disk, but when I switched computers, it just started downloading it all over again. Fortunately this is the only game I bought from Windows Store, but...
  10. Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps

Microsoft store not installing or updating any apps: I'm trying to install the PDP Control Hub app for my Afterglow controller, but every time I click Install it does nothing, when I click ... and then Install on my devices, it works but then the install doesn't continue, it tells me "Couldn't install, try again soon" When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. any way to backup windows store apps?