Windows 10: Any way to change this to a less dramatic color?

Discus and support Any way to change this to a less dramatic color? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedPlammer [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedPlammer, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Any way to change this to a less dramatic color?

/u/RedPlammer, Aug 10, 2022

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Any way to change this to a less dramatic color?

change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Any way to change this to a less dramatic color?

1. Any way to change this to a less dramatic color? - Similar Threads - change less dramatic

2. Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...: Hi thereIs there any way to automatically change the desktop background to a dark color when Windows's dark mode is enabled and automatically change the desktop background to a light color when Window's Light mode is enabled?I am trying to achieve this because I've enabled...
  3. Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...: Hi thereIs there any way to automatically change the desktop background to a dark color when Windows's dark mode is enabled and automatically change the desktop background to a light color when Window's Light mode is enabled?I am trying to achieve this because I've enabled...
  4. Is there any way to automatically change desktop background color when dark mode and light...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?: I just installed the 20H2 version and I'm using the fullscreen start menu (like 8.1) and now the tiles are grey instead of my theme color in dark mode... any way to change it? maybe through regedit or a mod? submitted by /u/Jaylay99 [link] [comments]...
  6. Any way to change this?

Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/
  7. Explorer slows down DRAMATICALLY when interacting with .ogg files in any way.

Explorer slows down DRAMATICALLY when interacting with .ogg files in any way.: Whenever I try to view .ogg files in explorer it slows to the point of almost being frozen, it doesn't ever crash, or even register as "not responding", but goes into an extreme slowdown, taking about 5 for each .ogg file in the current directory before becoming interactable...
  8. any way to change the emojis?

any way to change the emojis?: i don't actually have any problem with microsoft's emojis or anything, i just would prefer to have something like google's noto emojis if there's any possible way? submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there any way to get emojis in color on Outlook 2016

Is there any way to get emojis in color on Outlook 2016: Want emojis in color in Outlook 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-emojis-in-color-on-outlook/7a47be9b-6ca3-4ab3-97d6-dc43f1c17f7c
  10. Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?

Any Way to Change Notepad Background Color?: Any way to change the background color of Notepad from white to black and text to white? 98563