Windows 10: Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime...

Discus and support Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried Folder Colorizer, seems to work the way I want but the license is 9.99/year which seems like a lot for a software like that. Then I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ELMaeson, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime...

I've tried Folder Colorizer, seems to work the way I want but the license is 9.99/year which seems like a lot for a software like that. Then I tried the free software Folder Painter but I can't seem to get it to work. Honestly I just want to add tint to like 5 default folder icons right now to go along with the colors of the physical folders I'm using for the classes but can't find a .ico pack that has the colors I need already made and I'm lazy. I'm just hoping for a simple free solution because I'm too lazy to just edit the .ico files myself but I'll take that route if I need to.

'

submitted by /u/ELMaeson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ELMaeson, Jan 27, 2020

2. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I don't undestand what you are asking, but cool sig by the way *Rockout :rockout:

douglatins, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime...

Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

thanks, well i know how to change a folder icon i just want to know a way i can make it stick permanently so i can more it with out the folder converting back to the default icon.

dont worry i found how

Live OR Die, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime...

1. Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime... - Similar Threads - customize folder icon

2. Customize folder icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customize folder icon: Can I add here custom picture or icon? I am trying to change icon of a folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-folder-icon/ec15e418-deb5-4ccb-a624-5f0f17356e00
  3. Customize folder icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customize folder icon: Can I add here custom picture or icon? I am trying to change icon of a folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-folder-icon/ec15e418-deb5-4ccb-a624-5f0f17356e00
  4. is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black: as the title/subject says i need help with personalizing my taskbar, i have translucentTB from the microsoft store that makes my taskbar clear, letting me see to my background, i also use wallpaper engine from steam to give me the ability to make my background a live photo or...
  5. is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black: as the title/subject says i need help with personalizing my taskbar, i have translucentTB from the microsoft store that makes my taskbar clear, letting me see to my background, i also use wallpaper engine from steam to give me the ability to make my background a live photo or...
  6. Are Cheap Windows 10 Pro LifeTime keys are eligible for Free Windows 11 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are Cheap Windows 10 Pro LifeTime keys are eligible for Free Windows 11 Pro Upgrade: Hi Team,I am about to purchase Genuine Windows 10 Pro for my new PC. On Google search I found below link :https://rmgadgetronic.com/product/windows-10-pro-lifetime-product-key-retail-license-32-64-bit-rs-297-only/On contacting seller, they are saying it is 100% genuine.This...
  7. Is there a way to use a custom icon for a folder but the default is maintained and the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to use a custom icon for a folder but the default is maintained and the...: I've seen a lot of folders than instead of using the default icon or a custom one, they use a normal folder icon but they have a smaller icon too. A good example is the google drive synced folder, which uses the windows folder icon with the drive logo next to it. Is there a...
  8. Folder Icon with no color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Icon with no color: Win 10 File Manager shows Folder Icon with no color, should be yellow, how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-icon-with-no-color/9206ff3a-9edc-4466-8f53-3a523bec917f
  9. Is there any way to customize the folder icons in 'This PC'?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to customize the folder icons in 'This PC'?: Hi, As the title says, I'm trying to change the default look of the folders located in 'This PC' (Desktop, Documents, Downloads, etc). By this I mean when viewing in 'This PC', and not in 'C:\User Data\', which has no problems. I have tried: - Editing windows.ini...
  10. Any free customization tools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any free customization tools?: Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's Start10 and all that, but I'd prefer not to shell out cash and have extra software running just to do such a mundane thing as...