Windows 10: Any way to disable mouse DPI button?

Discus and support Any way to disable mouse DPI button? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a simple mouse with side buttons and a DPI button, it's pretty new but seems to be working strange, can't return it. RMB sometimes triggers the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leprasson12, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Any way to disable mouse DPI button?

I have a simple mouse with side buttons and a DPI button, it's pretty new but seems to be working strange, can't return it. RMB sometimes triggers the dpi button for some reason, and you've guessed it, the mouse starts getting ultra fast and it's annoying. It doesn't have a specific driver or software, it's just plug and play. I want to disable the DPI mouse button or lock the dpi, is it doable?

submitted by /u/leprasson12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leprasson12, Nov 7, 2019

2. Mouse DPI

Hello Ray,

DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. By changing the DPI, you can instantly adjust pointer speed for precision tasks,
    such as in-game targeting or photo editing. The greater the number of DPIs, the higher the mouse sensitivity, and the faster the pointer speed.
    PS/2 is a type of port used by older computers for connecting input devices such as keyboards and mice, which had six pins with a circular shape.

Some mouse models include dedicated buttons (DPI On-the-fly buttons) you can use to instantly adjust your mouse sensitivity (DPI).

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Mouse Button Disabled

Hi,

Your mouse buttons right and left-click can be assigned, disabled, and enabled in several ways. For us to rectify your query in enabling these mouse pointers, we suggest starting the computer in
    safe mode by following the steps on this article: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10. Check if you encounter
    the same difficulty afterwards. This method has been proven to resolve concerns with programs and drivers that might prevent Windows from starting correctly.

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Any way to disable mouse DPI button?

Creator's Update disables FarCry-3 mouse buttons.

Hi,

Outdated or incorrect device drivers may cause the side buttons of your mouse to get disabled after a recent upgrade. For us to effectively assist you in rectifying the mouse button issue, provide more information by answering these questions:

• Is the issue confined to the Far Cry 3 game only?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device aside from the forced update that happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Any way to disable mouse DPI button?

1. Any way to disable mouse DPI button? - Similar Threads - disable mouse DPI

2. DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365: I have Amkette Wi-Key mouse & keyboard combo. I use Windows 10 64 bit. After an update last week, the DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365. I checked with "keyboard press detector" and found that the DPI button has been assigned to Ctrl+Shift+Alt and Windows keys. I...
  3. DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365: I have Amkette Wi-Key mouse & keyboard combo. I use Windows 10 64 bit. After an update last week, the DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365. I checked with "keyboard press detector" and found that the DPI button has been assigned to Ctrl+Shift+Alt and Windows keys. I...
  4. DPI button in the mouse opens Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disable side buttons on mouse

Disable side buttons on mouse: Hello, I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02. The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed while browsing, these buttons go forward or back. This is really annoying because I keep pressing them on accident. How do I...
  6. Any way to swap touchpad buttons independent of my mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to swap touchpad buttons independent of my mouse?: I'm left-handed and use my touchpad with the right button as the left click and the left button as the right click, but I use my mouse in my right hand with the standard button functions. I've tried swapping the primary button in Windows Settings but it swaps all mouse and...
  7. Mouse dpi button opens office

Mouse dpi button opens office: Hello, i have problems with my mouse dpi button, because when i press it opens office. I've searched for a solution but nothing has worked. The mouse its a philips spk7203, its a usb wireless model. I've noticed that some functionalities that used to work fine are not...
  8. Is there a way to disable the right click mouse button windows 10

Is there a way to disable the right click mouse button windows 10: Is there a way to disable the right click mouse button windows 10. Or get rid of right click. I am disabled and the lightest touch of the right click button messes up what ever I am working on....
  9. Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?

Any way to disable "special" keyboard buttons?: My keyboard is Microsoft All-in-one Media https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/keyboards/all-in-one-media-keyboard/n9z-00001...
  10. Any way to disable a controller button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to disable a controller button?: I have a USB connected controller. There is one button on the controller that is faulty and switches itself on when I'm not expecting it. I would like to find a way to disable this particular button. I can see the specific button when I'm in Windows USB game controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off dpi button

2. how to disable dpi button on mouse

3. dpi lock 500 mouse

4. roccat disable dpi button,
  5. dpi button disable,
  6. how to turn off the dpi button on your mouse,
  7. how to disable mouse DPI button,
  8. disable dpi buttons cyberpower mouse