Windows 10: Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?

Discus and support Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried changing the value of HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\ForegroundFlashCount and restarting like some guides online say, but that doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flaim, Jul 30, 2020.

1. /u/flaim Win User

Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?

I've tried changing the value of HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\ForegroundFlashCount and restarting like some guides online say, but that doesn't seem to disable them. Does anybody know of a different way that works?

I'm on Windows 10.0.19041 if that helps.

submitted by /u/flaim
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/flaim, Jul 30, 2020
  2. davehax Win User

Disable Taskbar flashing

Hi TenForums,

How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention?

Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications? [​IMG]

davehax, Jul 31, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application

Hi kgc00

I am sorry, there is no way to disable Taskbar flashing on a per app basis in Windows 10, that is either on for all apps or off, that registry hack you refer to is the only method available for all apps . . .

DaveM121, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?

how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?

1. Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications? - Similar Threads - disable taskbar flashing

2. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  3. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?: Whenever an app flashes with an orange or red notification in the taskbar, Windows 10 unhides an autohide taskbar causing very annoying interruptions. How can these app notifications be disabled?A previous article here claims to have a solution with deselecting "Select...
  4. How to disable orange/red flashing app notifications in Windows 10 Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?: Hi,so i was wondering if it is possible to disable the email badge notification thingy on the taskbar for a specific emailone of my emails gets a bunch of spam and 99/100 times it says i have a new email so i check it and it turns out its the spam email accountwich isnt too...
  6. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?: Hi,so i was wondering if it is possible to disable the email badge notification thingy on the taskbar for a specific emailone of my emails gets a bunch of spam and 99/100 times it says i have a new email so i check it and it turns out its the spam email accountwich isnt too...
  7. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

8. Disabling Windows 10 Taskbar App Notification

Disabling Windows 10 Taskbar App Notification: I keep my taskbar hidden, and when notifications come via Discord, Zoom, or any other app the taskbar on all monitors will appear and will not hide again until that app is in focus. The only 'Notification' settings I can find relate to this section of the taskbar: I don't...
  9. Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?: Hi, whenever I'm working, taskbar tooltips get in my way if I happen to hover the mouse over the taskbar for a millisecond. It occurs because the software I'm using has buttons I use frequently at the bottom i.e. just above the taskbar. It's quite annoying. Take a look at...
  10. Disable Taskbar flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Taskbar flashing: Hi TenForums, How can I completely disable the yellow flashing of icons in the TaskBar when an app wants my attention? [img] 67500