Windows 10: Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?

Discus and support Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I leave taskbar on monitor 1 and monitor 2 while disabling the taskbar on the 3rd monitor? 135876 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ssd21345, Jul 2, 2019.

1. ssd21345 Win User

Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?

Can I leave taskbar on monitor 1 and monitor 2 while disabling the taskbar on the 3rd monitor?

:)

ssd21345, Jul 2, 2019

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Restore window issue in Window 10 1903 when extra Monitor

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information:

• Is the issue specific to DBeaver or does it happen on all the applications?

The issue could probably be because of the secondary monitor not having its own taskbar. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the Taskbar on your primary monitor and choose Taskbar Settings.
    • Enable Show Taskbar on all the displays under
      Multiple Displays,
      and exit Settings.
    • Now, try restoring a minimized window to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor?

1. Any way to disable taskbar on one specific monitor? - Similar Threads - disable taskbar specific

2. Any way to disable Night Light in one click from desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to disable Night Light in one click from desktop?: Hello. Sorry for the title. In the nightly hours, I like to have Night Light enabled, but considering Windows 10 doesn't have a basic "disable when you launch the app X" function, I would like to have, at least a desktop shortcut to disable it in one click, when I launch...
  3. Any Way Full Taskbar on Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way Full Taskbar on Second Monitor: Hey all, I know Windows doesn't natively allow for this, but is there a way to have FULL Taskbar capabilities on the second monitor? I would like to have Cortana/right side taskbar tray where the ^ is and all of the active icons on my second monitor. I don't care if I have...
  4. Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy way to rotate specific monitor?: I have a graphics tablet I've been using as a chat monitor in a portrait orientation. I would like to be able to swap between portrait and landscape on a whim but from what I can find online, the shortcut keys don't work anymore. Can I maybe make a batch file to rotate my...
  5. Is there a way to hide the taskbar on one monitor?

Is there a way to hide the taskbar on one monitor?: Got a 3 monitor setup with one on top and 2 below. I want to disable the taskbar on the top monitor. Windows settings remove it on all but the primary monitor. Any idea how to do this? I looked at DisplayFusion but its $30usd for a licence and I think I just missed a sale......
  6. Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?

Any way to disable taskbar flashing app notifications?: I've tried changing the value of HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\ForegroundFlashCount and restarting like some guides online say, but that doesn't seem to disable them. Does anybody know of a different way that works? I'm on Windows 10.0.19041 if that helps. submitted by...
  7. Is there a way to disable UAC for a specific program?

Is there a way to disable UAC for a specific program?: So I have programs that I use often, but they trigger UAC notifications. Without disabling UAC entirely, is there a way to not have the UAC notification pop up for that program? submitted by /u/Goodperson5656 [link] [comments]...
  8. Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?

Any way to disable taskbar tooltips?: Hi, whenever I'm working, taskbar tooltips get in my way if I happen to hover the mouse over the taskbar for a millisecond. It occurs because the software I'm using has buttons I use frequently at the bottom i.e. just above the taskbar. It's quite annoying. Take a look at...
  9. Disable taskbar on one monitor only?

Disable taskbar on one monitor only?: I got a four monitor setup and I keep accidentally clicking on the icons on my fourth monitors taskbar when doing stuff on my third monitor. Does anyone know a way to just get rid of that taskbar on that monitor only? I tried both Ultramon and DisplayFusion and none do what...
  10. Any Way to Disable the Auto Arranging of Files for Specific Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Disable the Auto Arranging of Files for Specific Folders?: Hey, Anybody happen to know how to disable Win 10 auto arranging files in a folder? You can obviously sort them in numerous way, but for certain folders I want to be able to manually rearrange my files (folders that contain music tracks). Apparently in WIn 8.1 you could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable taskbar on only third monitor

2. how to disable taskbar on 3rd monitor

3. multiscreen hide some tackbar

4. windows 10 hide taskbar on one monitor,
  5. windows 7 taskbar restrict to 1 monitor,
  6. taskbar on a specific monitor