Windows 10: Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10?

Discus and support Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know it's outdated and crappy, i don't care. With that out of the way, any site that hosts Windows 7's pre installed antivirus that I could install... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by keyboardbroke, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10?

I know it's outdated and crappy, i don't care. With that out of the way, any site that hosts Windows 7's pre installed antivirus that I could install for Windows 10? Thanks.

:)

keyboardbroke, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Scoobydu Win User

homegroup win10 not recognize printer & scanner on win7 computer

Thank you so much for the quick response to my problem.

my devices I am trying to access on the win7 computer are:

Printer: Stylus Photo R200

Scanner: Perfection 4180

I had these originally on my computer B4 win10 install. After the install they did not work. That is why I connected to my other win7 computer. The win7 is within my Homegroup and when I access thru win10 I get access to docs, picts, videos, etc but not
    the above devices. Reversing this, accessing my win10 computer from the win7, I get the icon my Epson Workforce 310 printer which I set up on the win7 computer for printing as well as the above devices.

Went to Epson website on the win7 comp & found the recommended driver for win7. Did the same on the win10 comp to find drivers for win10. (Did not update these drivers yet.) Apparently they have 2 different drivers dependent on WIN version. Both drivers
    are up to date.

Is it possible the drivers are not compatible and this accounts for these devices not showing up on the win10 machine? Don't know if win10 driver will work on win7. I may try to set these up on win10 machine. If work can upgrade win7 to win10.

I tried steps 1 & 2. Step 3, I know I have devices set to show on the network.

Any other suggestions/comments??

Scoobydu, Jan 28, 2021
  3. AAG
    aag Win User
    start button behavior win7 vs. win10

• in win7, pushing the start button and typing would bring up (immediately) a list of hits among the installed programs.
    • in win10, doing the above retrieves search results from the internet (with some latency), and only then brings up any installed programs (with even more latency).

Is there a way to make Win10 revert to Win7 behavior in this respect?

4. tdming Win User

Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10?

Upgrade to Win10 from Win7 desktop, windows update

I did the upgrade from Win7 to Win10 last week. It seemed to go fine but I have no desktop icons, no apps listed on the Start Menu, All Apps option, and Windows Update has been stuck at 2% downloading an update. I've run sfc /scannow and DISM through
    advanced command prompt with no change in behavior. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

tdming, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10?

1. Any Way to Download Win7 Antivirus for Win10? - Similar Threads - Download Win7 Antivirus

2. Win7 Download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 Download?: Hi,I have an issue about OS.An important analyzing software only works in Win 7 and I have a system for it. But, I'd like to change the computer another one due to its age.So, I need Win 7 software. However, MS OS download page is no longer list-up Win 7 and I cannot find...
  3. Win7 Download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win7 Download?: Hi,I have an issue about OS.An important analyzing software only works in Win 7 and I have a system for it. But, I'd like to change the computer another one due to its age.So, I need Win 7 software. However, MS OS download page is no longer list-up Win 7 and I cannot find...
  4. Win7 on Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win7 on Win10?: Hey, When i boot up my windows 10 machine i get a classic windows 7 start up menu i believe it is when i made a win7 bootable but now i have this permanently. i went so far as to reset my pc nothing works. Please help! Link to video of what happens:...
  5. Is there any way to get Win10 to see a hard drive from Win7?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any way to get Win10 to see a hard drive from Win7?: I have a 3TB hard disk that was my archive drive for all the video and audio media files on my Media-Centre PC which is a Win7 OS When I installed it as an internal drive on my current machine it is connected in the BIOS but Win10 OS it does not show in File Explorer, Disk...
  6. Upgrade Win7 to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Win7 to Win10: Received the following error after trying to upgrade Windows from 7 to 10. "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC isn't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. No action is needed. Windows Update will offer this version of Windows 10 automatically once...
  7. Networking Win10 with Win7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking Win10 with Win7: how to connect a win 10 pc with a win 7 pc in a local network via wifi ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networking-win10-with-win7/31128bd4-e0ca-434b-9f02-73990826111c
  8. Downgrade Win10 to Win7

Downgrade Win10 to Win7: Hi.... I want to back to use Win7, I bought a new notebook with Win10 installed, Can I downgrade it to Win7? Thanks... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downgrade-win10-to-win7/2e9a1762-030d-48ad-ad2c-d0513a2b9f58
  9. Win7 games on Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win7 games on Win10: A while ago I installed Win7 games on Win10 using msgames_win8_x64.msi as mentioned in thread Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums I wondered if this was legal but did it anyway. Installing the TH2 update removed the games. I installed them again, but...
  10. Way to cancel Win10 upgrade before restarting Win7 PC?

Way to cancel Win10 upgrade before restarting Win7 PC?: I ran the setup exe for the Win10 preview, and it did some thinking then told me to restart to begin the upgrade. I've decided I don't want to upgrade, and now I'm wondering whether restarting the PC is going to give me the option to cancel the upgrade or not. I guess people...