Windows 10: Any way to filter corrupted videos and pictures out of working ones?

Discus and support Any way to filter corrupted videos and pictures out of working ones? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So in my camera roll on windows 10, i have thousands of pictures of videos. Some of those are corrupted (im not even going to bother to try and fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Any way to filter corrupted videos and pictures out of working ones?

So in my camera roll on windows 10, i have thousands of pictures of videos. Some of those are corrupted (im not even going to bother to try and fix them) but is there any way to filter those corrupted videos out of working ones so i can delete the corrupted ones? (or sort working pics and vids from corrupted ones?

submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Jul 14, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Any way to filter corrupted videos and pictures out of working ones?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Any way to filter corrupted videos and pictures out of working ones?

1. Any way to filter corrupted videos and pictures out of working ones? - Similar Threads - filter corrupted videos

2. Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?: Is there any way for me to disable the headphone amp on the audio out jack and just have it be a line output with a fixed volume? Anything above 30% volume is way too loud and will blow the speakers on my hifi amplifier, on my previous set of speakers I had the hifi amp set...
  3. Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?: Is there any way for me to disable the headphone amp on the audio out jack and just have it be a line output with a fixed volume? Anything above 30% volume is way too loud and will blow the speakers on my hifi amplifier, on my previous set of speakers I had the hifi amp set...
  4. Any way to turn a headphone out into a line out?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one: I have a corrupt profile. I think it’s pretty obvious for me. But what makes this difficult to deal with is that my settings and windows search bar aren’t working. Is there any way for me to get a brand new profile without using those 2 things...
  6. Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one

Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one: I have a corrupt profile. I think it’s pretty obvious for me. But what makes this difficult to deal with is that my settings and windows search bar aren’t working. Is there any way for me to get a brand new profile without using those 2 things...
  7. Corrupt profile and no way to get a new one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Any way to switch one for the other?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to switch one for the other?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netocavalcanti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i37jyn/any_way_to_switch_one_for_the_other/
  9. can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't send pictures or video and can't see any pictures or videos that someone sends: I try to send a picture to family and friends and what not but it doesn't let me it's the sane with sending a video and when someone sends me a picture or video it yelled Mr to download it and I try to bit it loss and them just said to download again I have tried to do it...
  10. when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in

when watching video's , the picture is way zoomed in: [ATTACH] Only happen when the laptop is charging how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/when-watching-videos-the-picture-is-way-zoomed-in/db8eb8bb-299c-4f21-9755-29ccc559c689