Windows 10: Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height?

Discus and support Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a triple screen setup but the screens are not the same size so they don't align properly when I extend a window / game over multiple screens (it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Catch_022, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height?

I have a triple screen setup but the screens are not the same size so they don't align properly when I extend a window / game over multiple screens (it is about 1cm too high and I can't physically adjust my screen height).

I use the default Windows 10 "Rearrange your displays" option but it doesn't let me fine-tune it properly and 'snaps' to different heights rather than allow me to just move the screen position easily with the mouse.

Is there a way to stop the rearrange displays from snapping, or give me more control over the height?

submitted by /u/Catch_022
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Catch_022, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

multi monitors

Hi,

You may do the same way how you did on your Windows 8.1 computer.

If you face any issue , you may follow the below suggestions and check:

I suggest you update the drivers and check if it works fine.

Follow the steps below to update the drivers:

1. Press Windows key+X and select device manager.

2. Select the driver and right click on the driver and click update.

You can also try in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

You can also check this for more information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

Note: Above link is also applies to Windows 10.

Yaqub K, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Cannot adjust height for WMR on laptop

Hello Philip,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you trying to set the floor height for the first time?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

1. Open the Mixed reality portal and click on the
      ellipses at the left hand bottom corner.
    2. Click on Settings and under Mixed Reality click on
      headset display.
    3. Under Experience options click on
      change.
    4. Now under the drop down options select
      60Hz and save it.
    5. Restart the headset.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height?

1. Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height? - Similar Threads - fine tune multi

2. Any way to have web pages showing with more vertical height in multi-windows screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to have web pages showing with more vertical height in multi-windows screen?: Hello all. Running windows 10 I purchased a 43" smart monitor to have the same setup as is pictured here:I have used Power Toys Zones 'Grid' layout to create 4 equal-sized windows as in the pic below. I am now noticing that I have to do more vertical scrolling on web pages...
  3. Any way to have web pages showing with more vertical height in multi-windows screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to have web pages showing with more vertical height in multi-windows screen?: Hello all. Running windows 10 I purchased a 43" smart monitor to have the same setup as is pictured here:I have used Power Toys Zones 'Grid' layout to create 4 equal-sized windows as in the pic below. I am now noticing that I have to do more vertical scrolling on web pages...
  4. Any way to have web pages showing with more vertical height in multi-windows screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions: I've got 4 monitors in a 2x2 layout. The upper and lower left side monitors stack neatly - the bottom of the upper monitor sits directly atop the lower monitor. The right side monitors sit right up against the left side monitors.But for some reason, there is an 8 pixel gap...
  6. Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions

Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions: I've got 4 monitors in a 2x2 layout. The upper and lower left side monitors stack neatly - the bottom of the upper monitor sits directly atop the lower monitor. The right side monitors sit right up against the left side monitors.But for some reason, there is an 8 pixel gap...
  7. Fine-Tuning Multiple Monitor Positions

8. Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!: Dear Microsoft, Would you look into making sure that Windows 10 fully cooperates & is compatible with my monitor. I've heard it said that sometimes Windows 10 has issues with monitors running 2560 X 1440 vs. 1920 X 1080...My actual monitor is:GIGABYTE - 27" LED CurvedModel:...
  9. Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!

Windows 10 Native Monitor Driver needs to be FINE TUNED!!: Dear Microsoft, Would you look into making sure that Windows 10 fully cooperates & is compatible with my monitor. I've heard it said that sometimes Windows 10 has issues with monitors running 2560 X 1440 vs. 1920 X 1080...My actual monitor is:GIGABYTE - 27" LED CurvedModel:...
  10. is there a way to fine tune the position of multiple monitors when one is landscape and the...

is there a way to fine tune the position of multiple monitors when one is landscape and the...: I have two monitors that are both 1080p, one is landscape and one is portrait, when I try to align them so the mouse doesn't jump up or down when I move between monitors there is at best a half inch difference. is there a setting that can be manually changed in the registry...