Windows 10: Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?

Discus and support Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this possible ? Ran both programs multiple times .. Ran cc cleaner to get rid of bad registry entries . Nothing is working . Used the media creator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?

Is this possible ? Ran both programs multiple times .. Ran cc cleaner to get rid of bad registry entries . Nothing is working . Used the media creator and burnt a USB stick . Is there a way to fix corruption with this ? The drive letter for the USB stick is L. Any assistance is appreciated

:)

pittguy578, Aug 5, 2015
  2. SfG_AH Win User

Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting.

HelloI'm having this same issue on a Tablet, so there is no way of booting from a disc or USB stick.Is there any way to fix it without a disc or stick? Or US there any way to connect a USB Stick to the micro USB power slot?

SfG_AH, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Is there any way of retrieving the data from the USB stick

Hi Kareen,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• When you say messenger which messenger do you refer to?
    • What is the complete error message or error code do you received?
    • Try connecting the USB stick in different computer and check if you see the lost data.
    Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?

1. Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ? - Similar Threads - fix corrupt files

2. Problem deleting files from USB stick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem deleting files from USB stick: Recently this process has slowed down or become impossible. Windows Explorer spends hours, even whole days, "deleting" files from a USB stick, slowing down other Explorer functions as a consequence...and then I may find that after all that wait, the selected files weren't...
  3. Problem deleting files from USB stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem deleting files from USB stick: Recently this process has slowed down or become impossible. Windows Explorer spends hours, even whole days, "deleting" files from a USB stick, slowing down other Explorer functions as a consequence...and then I may find that after all that wait, the selected files weren't...
  4. Problem deleting files from USB stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way to fix this?

Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  6. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  7. Is there any way to fix this?

Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  8. Is there any way to fix this?.

Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  9. My files in USB stick got corrupted

My files in USB stick got corrupted: While browsing files on my USB stick (where I worked all my projects off here), I noticed that some files were corrupted, like the ones made from March 1, 2019 to March 15, 2019. The reason is likely because I didn't safely eject the USB stick. I moved the files that are...
  10. USB Stick not working on any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Stick not working on any device: Hi there, I have a Kingston USB 3.0 stick of 16 GB. It's fairly new. It was working fine since i got it but now is just stopped working and I was wondering if there is any way I could save it. When I insert it into a PC it makes the usual "device connected" sound but...