Windows 10: Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?

Discus and support Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is this possible ? Ran both programs multiple times .. Ran cc cleaner to get rid of bad registry entries . Nothing is working . Used the media creator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pittguy578, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?

Is this possible ? Ran both programs multiple times .. Ran cc cleaner to get rid of bad registry entries . Nothing is working . Used the media creator and burnt a USB stick . Is there a way to fix corruption with this ? The drive letter for the USB stick is L. Any assistance is appreciated

:)

pittguy578, Aug 5, 2015
  2. SfG_AH Win User

Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting.

HelloI'm having this same issue on a Tablet, so there is no way of booting from a disc or USB stick.Is there any way to fix it without a disc or stick? Or US there any way to connect a USB Stick to the micro USB power slot?

SfG_AH, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Is there any way of retrieving the data from the USB stick

Hi Kareen,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• When you say messenger which messenger do you refer to?
    • What is the complete error message or error code do you received?
    • Try connecting the USB stick in different computer and check if you see the lost data.
    Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?

1. Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ? - Similar Threads - fix corrupt files

2. My files in USB stick got corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files in USB stick got corrupted: While browsing files on my USB stick (where I worked all my projects off here), I noticed that some files were corrupted, like the ones made from March 1, 2019 to March 15, 2019. The reason is likely because I didn't safely eject the USB stick. I moved the files that are...
  3. Is there any secret way to change/remove the permission from any file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any secret way to change/remove the permission from any file?: Hello Everyone, I was using windows 7 and then for some reason, I had to Install Windows 10! From there the problem beginning to occur! I did everything right, I used windows 10 before and I am installing windows since 2009. so there is no problem in my windows installing!...
  4. Is there any way of fixing a 'Bad' HDD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any way of fixing a 'Bad' HDD?: [img] 93412
  5. USB Stick not working on any device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Stick not working on any device: Hi there, I have a Kingston USB 3.0 stick of 16 GB. It's fairly new. It was working fine since i got it but now is just stopped working and I was wondering if there is any way I could save it. When I insert it into a PC it makes the usual "device connected" sound but...
  6. boot from USB stick?

in Windows 10 Support
    boot from USB stick?: Hi All, I just purchased a new windows 10, which came as a USB Flash stick and Im curious if I can use it as an emergency boot USB? in case computer wont boot normally? Thnx! 21792
  7. Fixing Corrupt Files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fixing Corrupt Files?: I ran the sfc /scannow command from the command prompt to attempt to do some general maintenance. here is what I see after the scan. Code: Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete....
  8. fix corrupt files

in Windows 10 Support
    fix corrupt files: I apparently got one or some corrupted files during last update... Computer Win 7 Pro works fine but sfc/scannow etc including install repair wont fix.... will Windows 10 install fix these?? thanks toim 4907
  9. Any way to recover/repair a text file corrupted by a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to recover/repair a text file corrupted by a BSOD?: I'm furious! I spent several hours adding and updating the code in a large GUI application I'm developing, saving the changes every minute or so like a good boy. Well, I'd just finished a save when I got some kind of kernel BSOD. I rebooted and went back to the code file I...
  10. Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install: I think we've got a corrupt Win10 install here. A new Seagate drive had bad sectors maybe. Had all sorts of problems. So I reckon a reinstall or something. What would be the recommended way of going about this? 81415