Windows 10: Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?

Discus and support Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had really good and stable fps in many games +144 and after the update tool ran in my pc and updated the OS I can’t play any game on my pc, all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by simonmontenegro, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?

I had really good and stable fps in many games +144 and after the update tool ran in my pc and updated the OS I can’t play any game on my pc, all the drivers are up to date and I’m getting unstable and low fpsI tried updating to windows 11 but the problem seems to persistMy rig is Intel Core i532gb ram1tb ssdRtx 3060 12gb

:)

simonmontenegro, Jun 6, 2023
  2. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Jun 6, 2023
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. Xzibit Win User

Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?

1. Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS? - Similar Threads - fix fps problems

2. window update ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window update ran into a problem: window update ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-ran-into-a-problem/2c6c7bb8-5844-4799-81d5-8f361889e252
  3. window update ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window update ran into a problem: window update ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-ran-into-a-problem/2c6c7bb8-5844-4799-81d5-8f361889e252
  4. Ran into an update problem.

Ran into an update problem.: I have been trying to install 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 update. It downloads, but during the installation it show me error code 0x80070002. what should I do?...
  5. Ran into an update problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran into an update problem.: I have been trying to install 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5028185 update. It downloads, but during the installation it show me error code 0x80070002. what should I do?...
  6. Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?: I had really good and stable fps in many games +144 and after the update tool ran in my pc and updated the OS I can’t play any game on my pc, all the drivers are up to date and I’m getting unstable and low fpsI tried updating to windows 11 but the problem seems to persistMy...
  7. Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?

Any way to fix fps problems after the windows update assistant just ran and updated my OS?: I had really good and stable fps in many games +144 and after the update tool ran in my pc and updated the OS I can’t play any game on my pc, all the drivers are up to date and I’m getting unstable and low fpsI tried updating to windows 11 but the problem seems to persistMy...
  8. Is there any possible way to migrate JUST my OS to an SSD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any possible way to migrate JUST my OS to an SSD?: A while back I had some issues with my pc. It's a long story, but I needed to do a clean install of windows, which ended up on my hard drive rather than my SSD. My pc has been running fine since then, but I wanted to move my OS back to my SSD. The only issue is, the only...
  9. Windows not responding after dellsupport assist ran an update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not responding after dellsupport assist ran an update?: Hi, pretty much exactly what the title reads. I was watching YouTube no issue and Dell Support assist ran an update in the background and Windows 10 immediately stopped responding. I couldn't even open the start menu or get anything to pull up using Ctrl+Alt+Del. I tried...
  10. Is there any way to backup just the Windows OS and not any files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to backup just the Windows OS and not any files?: I recently ran into a problem when I reset Windows causing me to spend 80 dollars to install a completely new version of Windows from a repair shop. I don’t have any important files, so is there a way to just backup Windows 10 OS to a hard drive without any files? I don’t...