Windows 10: Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups?

Discus and support Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a three-monitor setup, one at the top, one front, and one to my left. When I open up various apps, and maximize it to full-screen, the edges of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reddit_Loser_69, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups?

I have a three-monitor setup, one at the top, one front, and one to my left.

When I open up various apps, and maximize it to full-screen, the edges of the application bleeds into the other monitors, some of the offending applications are Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Teams.

Any way to fix this? This phenom showed up about two Windows updates ago, and can't seem to find any answer on how to fix this...

submitted by /u/Reddit_Loser_69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Reddit_Loser_69, Jan 14, 2021

2. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

Hello,

certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor.

Setup:

Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080

Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by googling the problem suggested.

Specs:

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

Mainbord : MSI X570 A-Pro

It seems to be a known Issue of Windows 10, friend of mine has a dual monitor setup and this issue does not occur on his system.

Here i have openend Spotify on one screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Qy61dHZ.png

Here is the bleeding of the Spotify app, i can close spotify on my second monitor even though its openend on my other monitor as the X-Button (Close-button) is bleeding to my second monitor.

https://i.imgur.com/VO5F4Uk.jpg

Here is another example of an application called Wallpaper-engine which is bleeding a white bar to my second monitor:

https://i.imgur.com/JEvsdUx.jpg

Help is appreciated.

OLIVERHAGENAUER, Jan 14, 2021
  3. [ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

Hello,

certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor.

Setup:

Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080

Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by googling the problem suggested.

Specs:

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

Mainbord : MSI X570 A-Pro

It seems to be a known Issue of Windows 10, friend of mine has a dual monitor setup and this issue does not occur on his system.

Here i have openend Spotify on one screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Qy61dHZ.png

Here is the bleeding of the Spotify app, i can close spotify on my second monitor even though its openend on my other monitor as the X-Button (Close-button) is bleeding to my second monitor.

https://i.imgur.com/VO5F4Uk.jpg

Here is another example of an application called Wallpaper-engine which is bleeding a white bar to my second monitor:

https://i.imgur.com/JEvsdUx.jpg

Help is appreciated.

Posting again as my first Post had 12 flags with the same question but not answer.

OLIVERHAGENAUER, Jan 14, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups?

Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

The recent Cumulative Update for Windows 10 (KB3213986) cripples multi-monitor gaming, looking at the way Microsoft worded its "known issues" text. After the update is applied, users with multi-monitor setups could experience screen stuttering or clipped screens when running 3D apps on machines with more than one monitor. The only workaround Microsoft suggests for now entails running your 3D apps in non-fullscreen modes, such as windowed-maximized (pseudo-fullscreen) or windowed modes. Microsoft also goes as far as to suggest that people with multi-monitors could try starting their 3D apps with just one monitor connected.

"Users may experience delayed or clipped screens while running 3D rendering apps (such as games) on systems with more than one monitor," the change-log for the KB3213986 update reads. "To work around this issue please consider the following options: 1. Running the application in Windows mode (not full screen), or 2. Starting the application with only one monitor connected," it adds. The update effectively cripples multi-monitor gaming, using technologies such as AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround.

Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups? 5781d75ceca3_thm.jpg

Source: Microsoft

btarunr, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups?

1. Any way to fix various app Windows that bleeds into other screens for multi-monitor setups? - Similar Threads - fix various app

2. Is there a way to have different power settings for multi-monitor setups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to have different power settings for multi-monitor setups?: Is there a way to have different power settings for multi-monitor setups? I currently running 2 28-in 4k monitors using dislay ports and a phantom 3rd HDMI monitor for Digital Sound to a Dolby Atmos Sound Bar. I don't want the HDMI stream to turn-off with the other monitors...
  3. Cannot move Remote Desktop Windows to other monitors on Multi-Monitor setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move Remote Desktop Windows to other monitors on Multi-Monitor setup: HiOn my Windows 10 current version PC I do have a 3 monitor setup. I can easily move any window between these 3 monitors. Nothing special.But as soon as I connect to a Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Session I cannot move the RDS window. It is stuck on the "primary...
  4. Cannot move Remote Desktop Windows to other monitors on Multi-Monitor setup

Cannot move Remote Desktop Windows to other monitors on Multi-Monitor setup: HiOn my Windows 10 current version PC I do have a 3 monitor setup. I can easily move any window between these 3 monitors. Nothing special.But as soon as I connect to a Windows Server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Session I cannot move the RDS window. It is stuck on the "primary...
  5. Cannot move Remote Desktop Windows to other monitors on Multi-Monitor setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Screen Saver on multi-monitor setup for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Saver on multi-monitor setup for Windows 11: I have multiple monitors and docking station. There are two separate systems running on the docking station controlled by a switch. One system is Window 10 Enterprise, the other is Windows 11 Home. Yes, I need to upgrade to Pro I also have an older Windows 10 Home system I...
  7. Screen Saver on multi-monitor setup for Windows 11

Screen Saver on multi-monitor setup for Windows 11: I have multiple monitors and docking station. There are two separate systems running on the docking station controlled by a switch. One system is Window 10 Enterprise, the other is Windows 11 Home. Yes, I need to upgrade to Pro I also have an older Windows 10 Home system I...
  8. Automatically startup apps on specific monitor in multi-monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically startup apps on specific monitor in multi-monitor setup: I have a multi monitor setup and want a few apps to automatically show up on a specific monitor at startup. Any ideas how I can set this up?...
  9. Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to fine-tune multi-monitor height?: I have a triple screen setup but the screens are not the same size so they don't align properly when I extend a window / game over multiple screens (it is about 1cm too high and I can't physically adjust my screen height). I use the default Windows 10 "Rearrange your...
  10. Maximized window bleeding onto other monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximized window bleeding onto other monitors: Hey guys, wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this issue. Winver 2004, 19041.630 Here's a picture of what I'm dealing with. I've been dealing with this for a while but recently I just can't stand it. [img] I have a three-monitor setup with two smaller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dual monotors windows 10 window bleeds onto other one