Windows 10: any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change?

Discus and support any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; as the title says, ever since windows 10 i am not able to place items on my bottom row of my desktop. its very annoying and the only way to work around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xdarkmario, Nov 3, 2016.

1. any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change?

as the title says, ever since windows 10 i am not able to place items on my bottom row of my desktop. its very annoying and the only way to work around this is a dpi change, but not messing with dpi causes other issues with windows, and the new chrome update is now a issue. can i fix this without a dpi change?
    my laptops resolution is 1080p.

:)

xdarkmario, Nov 3, 2016
  2. SLP-CCC Win User

WORDAMENT - Unexpected bottom row behavior.

Bottom row of letters in WORDAMENT is not working properly.

• Expected behavior - can scroll over letters in bottom row and they will be used to form words with other, non bottom row words,
    • Actual behavior - Scroll over letters in bottom row and non-bottom row letters that precede or follow use of the bottom row are not connected in forming a word.
    Have uninstalled and reinstalled the application without change in behavior.

Is this a bug in the program, my OS or the device? Is there a work-around, patch or newer version that addresses this unexpected behavior?

SLP-CCC, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Jluko Win User
    Desktop icons won't stay on bottom row - Windows 10

Since upgrading, when I try to place desktop icons on the bottom row of my desktop, they bounce up to the row immediately above. The only way I can get them to stay there is to place an icon on the 2nd row from bottom, and then place a different icon directly
    below it. The icon above prevents it from bouncing up to the 2nd row from the bottom. I have align icons to grid turned on.

Jluko, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change?

1. any way to fix windows 10 desktop bottom row bug without dpi change? - Similar Threads - fix desktop bottom

2. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to fix this?: The websites i´m on keep reloading itself and if i´m watching something the video/episode/movie starts at the beginning. This happens a lot and its very irritating, is there any way to fix this. I have used chrome for many years and this is the first time witnessing this. I...
  3. Is there any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix this?: One day I was starting my laptop and this appeared! I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps but nothing works! My PC manufacturer, "ASUS" said the Windows is corrupted and they'll be needing to reset it completely to brand new! Is there any way to fix this without doing...
  4. Is there any way to search in Windows 10 by typing straight on the desktop, without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to search in Windows 10 by typing straight on the desktop, without...: It would be really handy, I'm open to third party applications too. submitted by /u/muhmeinchut69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7h1q3/is_there_any_way_to_search_in_windows_10_by/
  5. Is there any way to fix this?.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to fix this?.: So basically when i download i usually do 10mbs, but when i download now its 200kbs and when i do a diagnostic it says The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken. And it says this to fix it....
  6. Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?

Is there anyway of fixing blurry apps without changing the DPI scaling?: So my issue is that some of my apps (e.g. Audacity) looks blurry on my 14-inch laptop. I tried a few tutorials of changing the DPI but that just makes everything look smaller. Does anyone have the solution to fix this blurry issue without making everything look small?...
  7. Any way to disable mouse DPI button?

Any way to disable mouse DPI button?: I have a simple mouse with side buttons and a DPI button, it's pretty new but seems to be working strange, can't return it. RMB sometimes triggers the dpi button for some reason, and you've guessed it, the mouse starts getting ultra fast and it's annoying. It doesn't have a...
  8. Any way to set Windows 10 Dpi below 100%?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to set Windows 10 Dpi below 100%?: Any way to set Windows 10 Dpi below 100%? Im talking about version1809 so old methods where working for this are not working anynmore here in this version, if anyones knows how to do this even with 3rd party application plish tell me, thanks. - 123339
  9. [IMAGE]Can't put items on the bottom row of desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    [IMAGE]Can't put items on the bottom row of desktop: When I try to place my recycle bin on the bottom row it just moves one row up. I didn't had this issue before. I did a system restore and it was on the bottom row for a couple of seconds and sudddenly it moved up ;( I can place it on the bottom row if I change the text...
  10. Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any way to return to my enterprise version without any change?: HI about one month ago, i updated my windows 10 enterprise. but then i saw it is upgrading to 10 pro, which i absolutely didnt want. but after upgrade my windows is so messed up: my bluetooth is gone, i cant make any program as default, my new laptop's speed is very low,...