Windows 10: Any way to get 14251 to appear in update after 1 revert ?

Discus and support Any way to get 14251 to appear in update after 1 revert ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wasn't having any issues per se with 14251. However, my dism /restorehealth was broken and I couldn't fix it so I went back to prior build and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pittguy578, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Any way to get 14251 to appear in update after 1 revert ?

I wasn't having any issues per se with 14251. However, my dism /restorehealth was broken and I couldn't fix it so I went back to prior build and was going to start over. I rolled back to previous version and it was fixed , but 14251 hasn't reappeared in my upgrade options. Is there some way to fix this or download the ISO?

:)

pittguy578, Feb 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 build 14251 breaks USB

I installed Windows 10 build 14251. My Logitech USB headsets quit working. Looking at Device Manager, it said no driver was installed.

After trying things from unplugging, telling Windows to update the driver, running the hardware troubleshooter and even spending time with MS support, I reverted to the previous build and everything works fine.

So something in build 14251 has definitely broken, at a minimum, USB headsets.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any fixes or wait and try the next build?

Andrew Kurtz, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Shmieek Win User
    Any other way to revert back to windows 8.1 from windows 10

well i'm gonna try it now. I hope it works

Shmieek, Feb 1, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Any way to get 14251 to appear in update after 1 revert ?

Make sure you are in Insider Prgram still, and leave pc on and wait up to 48 hours.

cereberus, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

Any way to get 14251 to appear in update after 1 revert ?

1. Any way to get 14251 to appear in update after 1 revert ? - Similar Threads - 14251 appear update

2. Is there any way of getting the auto-hidden Taskbar not to appear because the mouse cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way of getting the auto-hidden Taskbar not to appear because the mouse cursor...: Didn't they notice this problem? I don't want to see that Taskbar unless I really need to and if so I can hit the Windows key. Very simple. There must be a way of stopping the mouse cursor from activating that thing. I've tried it on the top and bottom. Either way my mouse...
  3. Is there any way of getting the auto-hidden Taskbar not to appear because the mouse cursor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way of getting the auto-hidden Taskbar not to appear because the mouse cursor...: Didn't they notice this problem? I don't want to see that Taskbar unless I really need to and if so I can hit the Windows key. Very simple. There must be a way of stopping the mouse cursor from activating that thing. I've tried it on the top and bottom. Either way my mouse...
  4. Any way to get a warning before Windows updates and reboots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get a warning before Windows updates and reboots?: Windows seems to obey my active hours set under Settings > Windows Update. But I would like to know ahead of time if my work computer is going to reboot while I'm away. I have tried various times over the years to disable automatic updates and rebooting by Windows Update, and...
  5. Any way to get a warning before Windows updates and reboots?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get a warning before Windows updates and reboots?: Windows seems to obey my active hours set under Settings > Windows Update. But I would like to know ahead of time if my work computer is going to reboot while I'm away. I have tried various times over the years to disable automatic updates and rebooting by Windows Update, and...
  6. Any way to get a warning before Windows updates and reboots?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Touch Keyboard narrowed since updating to 2H20. Any way to revert?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch Keyboard narrowed since updating to 2H20. Any way to revert?: Hey all. I just updated to 2H20 last night and so far, so good. I have a small issue that I noticed immediately. On my updated system, the Touch Keyboard is now “squished”. At first I thought it was something I did but I checked everything and then fired up another system...
  8. The font appears yellowish, any way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The font appears yellowish, any way to fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/MAOTHETOONG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hi4e0v/the_font_appears_yellowish_any_way_to_fix_this/
  9. Any way of getting rid of this toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way of getting rid of this toolbar: Any way of getting rid of this toolbar please. [img] Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909, 18363.836) 156774
  10. Is there any way to control updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any way to control updates?: I'm getting more and more p**d off with W10 because of the apparent inability to have any control over when it performs updates. The latest and most frustrating annoyance occurred whilst I was on holiday and using a mobile broadband (mi-fi) device. Windows decided to update...