Windows 10: Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?

Discus and support Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got this old screen saver from a waaay older version of windows, and when I try to run it on Windows 10 it says "This app cant run on your PC" any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReallyFrustratd, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?

I got this old screen saver from a waaay older version of windows, and when I try to run it on Windows 10 it says "This app cant run on your PC" any solutions? like converting it some how to a Windows 10 .scr?

:)

ReallyFrustratd, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10?

1. Any way to get an old screen saver to run on windows 10? - Similar Threads - old screen saver

2. Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?: I do really dislike the new Media Player app which has merged Movies&TV and Groove Music. Is there any way to get back the old Groove Music player separetely from the new Media Player ? The interface was way much better and I don't need Media Player to play videos....
  3. Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?: I do really dislike the new Media Player app which has merged Movies&TV and Groove Music. Is there any way to get back the old Groove Music player separetely from the new Media Player ? The interface was way much better and I don't need Media Player to play videos....
  4. Is there a way to get back to old windows 10 theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to get back to old windows 10 theme?: Hi. I have a problem and If you can help me, I'll be thankful I remember the day I install the windows version 1511 and say goodbye to windows 7 and 8 and 8.1. The style of windows 10 was so beautiful and I really like it. It have transport in start and taskbar not like...
  5. Any way to get a video as a screen saver?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get a video as a screen saver?: I really want a video as a screen saver. submitted by /u/SpiritKran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k61lfi/any_way_to_get_a_video_as_a_screen_saver/
  6. Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?

Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?: I was having a problem with my Windows 10 Pro v1903 and needed to temporarily install a much older version v1511 to fix my computer. I like the old v1511 Start Menu MUCH better alphabetical list of "all programs" replaced with a single "All apps" link. Is there any way to...
  7. Way to find if any of these services are running in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Way to find if any of these services are running in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] When I initially installed Windows I disabled every privacy settings it wanted me to activate but last night when I logged in I saw this popup which resembled a lot to those privacy settings. I was extremely tired to process all that info and so I just clicked...
  8. I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm clueless ,is there any way to run a old msdos program in windows 10, i looked at that...: I have a old msdos program on cd and im using it on a older Dell that runs windows Xp , the dos program doesn't what to work on the windows 10 model, I tired looking at the dos box thing but I can't make heads or tails out of it,, is there any one or something that I can do...
  9. Screen saver running time

Screen saver running time: Is it possible to extend the time screen saver runs? I would like to run screen saver for a longer period before the screen blanks out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-running-time/74292406-ef2e-487b-a5b2-b74d1fb6345d
  10. Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10

Old Theme with animated Screen Saver running in Windows 10: Hi, I am new to the forum and hope someone with plenty of knowledge can help me. I have upgraded through Windows XP, 7 and finally to 10, and have found an old windows Christmas theme with an animated cursor and animated screensaver which works under Windows 10. The...