Windows 10: Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?

Discus and support Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was having a problem with my Windows 10 Pro v1903 and needed to temporarily install a much older version v1511 to fix my computer. I like the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mugsy'sRapSheet, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?

I was having a problem with my Windows 10 Pro v1903 and needed to temporarily install a much older version v1511 to fix my computer.

I like the old v1511 Start Menu MUCH better alphabetical list of "all programs" replaced with a single "All apps" link. Is there any way to get this back?

v1511:

Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu? 93f5055d-802f-44bc-9b6d-c8d1d2d70dcb?upload=true.jpg

v1903 and above:

Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu? 6d075682-53d8-4c9a-b11e-9813bd010716?upload=true.jpg

As you can see, the settings are all the same though some rearranged & renamed. I'd love to have the old 1511 Start Menu with the current version of Windows.

TIA

:)

Mugsy'sRapSheet, Aug 17, 2020

2. Need old Windows Start menu

Hi,

I realize that you need the old Windows start menu. I will try to help you with this issue.

You can click the hash icon located above the 3D Builder icon to check if that helps.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Personalization and click Start.

• Enable the feature for “use start full screen”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Start Menu Most Used - App Stuck & Won't Remove :/

Hello all,

Using Windows 10 v1511. I have recently uninstalled an app by right-clicking on the start menu and selecting Uninstall.

However, the tile (albeit a blank one) is stuck in the Most Used list in the Start Menu. No matter how many times I right-click on it and select 'Don't show in this list', it still remains and won't budge.

Is there a manual way of removing it from the list?

Thanks! Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu? :)

sheldorbaz1nga, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu?

1. Any way to get back the old v1511 Start Menu? - Similar Threads - old v1511 Start

2. way to get back to old aol format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    way to get back to old aol format: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-go-back-old-aol-format-reverting-classic-mail-jonthan-wellsI just found this article and I'm not asking about aol functionality.I'm wondering if anyone here thinks this seems legitimate. They give a phone number and i'm wondering if this...
  3. Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?: I do really dislike the new Media Player app which has merged Movies&TV and Groove Music. Is there any way to get back the old Groove Music player separetely from the new Media Player ? The interface was way much better and I don't need Media Player to play videos....
  4. Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to get back old Groove Music player ?: I do really dislike the new Media Player app which has merged Movies&TV and Groove Music. Is there any way to get back the old Groove Music player separetely from the new Media Player ? The interface was way much better and I don't need Media Player to play videos....
  5. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  6. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it? This is a desktop if that matters....
  7. Get The Old Start Menu Back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get The Old Start Menu Back?: I did a win 10 update of some sort a month ago and since then I've had this start menu. I don't like it, so how do I get the older one back now?in Programs I see Classic Shell, is that it?...
  8. Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to move the Start menu to the center?: Hello, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? My PC isn't compatible with Windows 11, as it doesn't have a TPM, so I got a theme but only the start button has moved. So, is there any way to move the start menu to the center? I'm on Windows 10 Pro, if that...
  9. Any way to get back to the colored tiles start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get back to the colored tiles start menu?: Don't get me wrong, i love the look of the new transluscent start menu style, but I liked the colorful style from before the update better, and I also used TileIconifier for some tiles, so my start menu was truly beautiful imo. Now with the transluscent tiles, it all has gone...
  10. How to get old start menu colour back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get old start menu colour back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir_Nexus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juc2i8/how_to_get_old_start_menu_colour_back/