Windows 10: Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

Discus and support Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've already heard about the ways to get rounded windows and start menu but would there be any way to make the top two corners of the taskbar rounded,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Funny_Pupper, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

I've already heard about the ways to get rounded windows and start menu but would there be any way to make the top two corners of the taskbar rounded, somewhat like Chrome OS's shelf?

submitted by /u/Funny_Pupper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Funny_Pupper, Jun 16, 2020

2. How to bring back round window corners on Windows 10?

I like the look of Windows XP, and Windows 7, and like the round corners of the windows of the apps. Windows 10 seems to take a step to remove them and make it 90 degree corners.

Are there ways to bring back the round corners on Windows 10?

太極者無極而生, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Fromjim Win User
    Making Rounded Corners

I tried that site a few days age, my computer has been cleaned by Windows Defender, the first to report that I was infected with Malware, also by Malwarebites, Spy Bot , and a few more that monitor my computer, thanks for trying, but beware.

Fromjim, Jun 16, 2020
  4. joshace Win User

Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION

Yes, but even in the picture you posted, the upper left of the taskbar blocks what would often be a back arrow < which is very annoying. If the taskbar did not go all the way to the corner, that would not be a problem. I am sure that Microsoft will fix this problem by the year 3072 in Windows version 807

joshace, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar?

1. Any way to get rounded corners in the taskbar? - Similar Threads - rounded corners taskbar

2. Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?: Hello there, I really wanted to ask if I could somehow get the Windows 11 rounded corners without actually changing the appearance of any other thing? I really like the Windows 11 corners but I can't upgrade to it because of hardware limitations so I want to try to make my...
  3. Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?: Hello there, I really wanted to ask if I could somehow get the Windows 11 rounded corners without actually changing the appearance of any other thing? I really like the Windows 11 corners but I can't upgrade to it because of hardware limitations so I want to try to make my...
  4. Is there any way to get round corners in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  6. Rounded Corners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  7. Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get rounded-corners on windows 10 all programs.: Is there am way to get rounded corners all programs and apps in windows 10 submitted by /u/amazinangry [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8jluq/is_there_any_way_to_get_roundedcorners_on_windows/
  8. Round Corners

Round Corners: Please help me, I wanna know how should I add round corners to every windowi.e. app I open. Kinda like the windows XP style, I guess Regards Dhruv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/round-corners/33c9a4cf-ea6c-4c21-b011-a482cfb73307
  9. Round corners

Round corners: I tried to make my window corners look rounded by enabling immersive search in registry editor but the changes didn't appear, and my windows version is 1909. Any help please?...
  10. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...