Windows 10: Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static...

Discus and support Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GammaNumerix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0fnzo/any_way_to_have_a_slideshow_of_wallpapers_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GammaNumerix, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static...

/u/GammaNumerix, Nov 23, 2019

2. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Multi-Monitor Wallpaper control

I currently have a triple monitor set up, with two vertical monitors and a horizontal monitor, I want to be able to use slideshow wallpapers for these monitors and use two different folders for the different orientations of monitor. I.E. a slideshow for
    the horizontal monitor, and a slideshow for the vertical monitors, but you can only set different wallpapers for each monitor as static, instead of being able to set separate slideshows.

Can we get this feature? Some paid applications allow for it, but they also come packaged with other features which are entirely unnecessary for what I want to do.

KrishanChauhan, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static...

Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To do so, first you want to create a folder with all of your wallpaper that you want cycled. I recommend created a
    Slideshow folder under the Pictures folder. Once created, simply copy and paste (or move) all your images into that folder. You could even use a OneDrive folder if you please.

Remember, these wallpapers sync across all your Windows 10 devices, regardless if the wallpapers are on their drives too.

Follow the below steps:

1. Go to All Settings by clicking the Notification Center.

2. Personalization.

3. Background.

4. Choose Slideshow from the background drop menu.

5. Choose Browse.
    Navigate to your Slideshow folder that you created earlier to specify the directory.

6. Set time interval.
    Under Change picture every choose your time preference of between 1 minute and 1 day. This selection is how often the OS auto-rotates your wallpaper. I elected for every 10 minutes for my system, but some of you may prefer just once a day.

7. Choose a fit.
    This selection is purely optional. Most people opt for Fit under this setting. Although if you have a smaller wallpaper you may wish to
    Tile or Stretch.

If you are running a multi-monitor setup, each monitor runs a separate/different wallpaper from your image dump.

On the other monitor,

From the Desktop Background window, simply find the picture you want to use, right-click it, and select
    Set for monitor 1 (or whichever monitor you want to set it for).

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static...

1. Any way to have a slideshow of wallpapers on second monitor while having a single static... - Similar Threads - slideshow wallpapers second

2. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  3. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  4. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to have the same taskbar in my first and second monitor ?: [ATTACH] hi i work at an IT company and in my job, sometimes i need to have the icons in my taskbar on both monitors (by icons, i mean these icons near the clock and date)...
  6. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  7. Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...

Is it possible to have one monitor with a slideshow for a desktop background while having...: Pretty much the title. I've done a quick google search but haven't found one that fits the bill exactly. I know I can: Have two separate desktop background pictures on each monitor Have the same slideshow folder of pictures display on BOTH monitors But I know nothing...
  8. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  9. Is there a way to never change the wallpaper on a slideshow?

Is there a way to never change the wallpaper on a slideshow?: This may be a bit of a weird question, but I was wondering if there is a way to never automatically change wallpapers but still be able to do it manually. I'm wondering because I have set up some macros and I have a different wallpaper depending on what program I'm running so...
  10. Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors

Having two separate wallpaper slideshows for two seperate monitors: Hey guys, So what Im trying to do is get two different slideshows to run on my wallpapers from two different areas. Since one of my monitors is 1080p, and the other one is 1200p I want to have two different wallpaper slideshows running from two different locations, where...