Windows 10: Any way to kill the pop up media integration banners for good from the Windows end of things?

Discus and support Any way to kill the pop up media integration banners for good from the Windows end of things? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; With the standalone YouTube Music desktop app I use adding Windows media integration with no options to disable any of its features, I now have no way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DKamar, Aug 6, 2020.

1. /u/DKamar Win User

Any way to kill the pop up media integration banners for good from the Windows end of things?

With the standalone YouTube Music desktop app I use adding Windows media integration with no options to disable any of its features, I now have no way to listen to YouTube Music without either

1. Having the enormous awful lingering banner every time I touch a media key or

2. Not having the ability to control my music at all with media keys (by using the official Chrome app but disabling media key integration for the browser)

Is there any way I can just kill that banner completely on the Windows 10 side? I don't want it for any app ever under any circumstances, it's a pure negative for me.

submitted by /u/DKamar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DKamar, Aug 6, 2020
  2. KARANBORO Win User

media, volume and left corner banner

if you see this it is not a case of life and death but it is important for me as i used win 10 from last year it is great it also have some problems like

• when i play any video on any player downloaded from store, the volume banner with the media stop play gets stuck on the left screen top and it is very annoying and the real problem starts now after a while when the video is played the banner appears and
      the video continues at fast-forward and doesn't stop till the video ends.
    • groove musics: when i play song the banner like the above stays at the left top get's stuck
    • vlc also does't act normally and flicker an doesn't play any media at all
    • when i hover over the icon of an app in taskbar and click it it loads the window but when it is more than 1 windows it doesn't load any windows when i click It, it simply load nothing.
    i updated the software some months ago but it didn't changed any thing.

thanks in adv plz help me

KARANBORO, Aug 6, 2020
  3. dejay99 Win User
    How to remove pop up from banner.js na.ads.yahoo.com

I have a repetitive banner that keeps popping up when I access my yahoo mail account. The banner asks if I want to open or save "banner.js from na.ads.yahoo.com". I have run scans using Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, and Microsoft Safety Scanner, none of which
    have identified the problem. Any suggestions on how to eliminate the banner? Thanks.

dejay99, Aug 6, 2020
  4. DGinz Win User

Any way to kill the pop up media integration banners for good from the Windows end of things?

Not getting text messages notifications banners from Your Phone App

Hello,

I have setup Your Phone App. I get notification banners from emails and WhatsApp messages and every notification that pops on my phone is showing as a banner on my windows computer as expected, but for some reason no matter what I do I cant get notification
    banners from regular text messages.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

DGinz, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Any way to kill the pop up media integration banners for good from the Windows end of things? - Similar Threads - kill pop media

2. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  3. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  4. Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11: The picture is from this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disableremove-the-volume-popup-banner/16175e58-0a65-4935-a6d1-a9cae640be26Hi there... I miss this banner on windows 11. I thought learning how to disable it I could find the way to...
  5. Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume/Media Pop Up Banner - Windows 11: The picture is from this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disableremove-the-volume-popup-banner/16175e58-0a65-4935-a6d1-a9cae640be26Hi there... I miss this banner on windows 11. I thought learning how to disable it I could find the way to...
  6. Any way to remove the volume pop-up without disabling media controls?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any way to remove the volume pop-up without disabling media controls?: How do I disable this volume pop-up without disabling the media key handling? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-way-to-remove-the-volume-pop-up-without/757b08d9-a66b-4c49-8931-daf09ba50b9a
  7. Is there any way to shrink or move the media key pop up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to shrink or move the media key pop up?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucellent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j03rdx/is_there_any_way_to_shrink_or_move_the_media_key/
  8. Disable the media pop up banner on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable the media pop up banner on Windows 10?: I have seen this question asked many times, and every time the Microsoft helper just says it's Chrome. It is not Chrome. I already have disabled the Chrome banner. I am still getting the banner pop up for discord and other programs that play audio/video. I like the small...
  9. Cyclic Pop UP Banner Audio Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cyclic Pop UP Banner Audio Control: Hello everyone, this is my first post. I am an Italian student. Now I have a tedious and stressful problem on win 10. On my screen in the upper left corner a popup banner appears and disappears continuously which resets the volume control and interrupts my listening sessions...
  10. Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?: I run (or am trying to run) a program with an always-on-top splash screen. Unfortunately, there is as error in the initialization of the program that is resulting in a pop-up. I can tell by hovering over the task bar icon I am being asked a Yes/No question but I can't access...