Windows 10: Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

Discus and support Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would like to use the volume and brightness keys without having to press the Fn key. There is no option in bios to change it. I've also tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/babygorilla90, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

I would like to use the volume and brightness keys without having to press the Fn key. There is no option in bios to change it. I've also tried different combinations like Fn + Esc, Fn + Caps Lock, Fn + Numlk and nothing works.

My model number is ASUS UX561UA.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/babygorilla90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/babygorilla90, Dec 12, 2019
  2. 5DVX0130 Win User

FN key always on

If you press “Num Lock" (might also be labeled "Num Lk”) (I’ve also seen it labeled “Pad Lock” for numeric Pad) it turns on the blue keys, and inverts the meaning of the “Fn” key – it’s a way to use that embedded numeric keypad without having to hold down the “Fn” key the entire time. To fix it, just find and press the “Num Lock” or “Pad Lock” key again. (Note, sometimes these keys are themselves “Fn” keys, so you may, or may not, need to also hold down the “Fn” key to get the right function.) Often there is an indicator light associated with the setting.

5DVX0130, Dec 12, 2019
  3. FN lock in Windows 10

I'm trying to enable the FN lock in Windows 10 on an ASUS laptop. The FN+caps lock doesn't work. Is there another way that I can lock the FN key?

LaurieR_83, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

Does My New ZenBook Pro Not Flip?

OIt obviously doesn't turn into a tablet if you are holding the device and it doesn't turn into a tablet.The Zenbook Flip series is the series with 2-in-1 models. The product page for your device is here: ASUS ZenBook Pro UX501VW | Laptops | ASUS USA

There is no mention of it being a hybrid laptop.

Billy_Batson, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ?

1. Any way to lock Fn key on ASUS Zenbook Flip ? - Similar Threads - lock key ASUS

2. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  3. FN keys and navigation keys flipped FN function is the first action. Want to flip them back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FN keys and navigation keys flipped FN function is the first action. Want to flip them back...: Laptop: Lenovo ThinkpadOS: Windows 10When clicking navigation keys Volume Control, Airplane Mode, etc at top of my Lenovo Thinkpad's keyboard, it performs the FN key function, not the normal function. I must've installed or accidentally clicked something because this was not...
  4. FN keys and navigation keys flipped FN function is the first action. Want to flip them back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FN keys and navigation keys flipped FN function is the first action. Want to flip them back...: Laptop: Lenovo ThinkpadOS: Windows 10When clicking navigation keys Volume Control, Airplane Mode, etc at top of my Lenovo Thinkpad's keyboard, it performs the FN key function, not the normal function. I must've installed or accidentally clicked something because this was not...
  5. FN keys and navigation keys flipped FN function is the first action. Want to flip them back...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Is there any way to increase the volume on Windows 10 on my new Asus zenbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to increase the volume on Windows 10 on my new Asus zenbook?: I am IT savvy and I've done everything I can think... speaker volumes at max etc. It seems I have maxed the intrinsic system volume capability. Are there any hacks? I am coming from a Dell XPS which is a shitpile but it did have decent volume. Any help greatly appreciated!...
  7. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  8. Fn+Esc and Function Keys No Longer Working on Asus Zenbook 13 UX333FA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fn+Esc and Function Keys No Longer Working on Asus Zenbook 13 UX333FA: I purchased my Asus Zenbook UX333FA a few months ago and have had little to no problems with it. My Function keys worked perfectly fine - for instance, F1 would toggle mute, F7 would toggle backlit keyboard, etc.. In addition to this, the Fn+Esc toggle shortcut worked as...
  9. Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1909 BSOD on Asus Zenbook Flip 14: Hi! I now have the sam problem since the last november update. I already have tried so many things and nothing resolved my issues. I am going to be including some dump files. The errors I am encountering are: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR "Fixes" I...
  10. FN lock ONLY 1 FN key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FN lock ONLY 1 FN key: My F1-F12 keys also serve as system shortcuts (e.g. volume up/down) but I also use F4 a lot with Excel. I'd like to default to the system controls but not have to hit FN + F4 to use that functionality. Is there any way FN lock F4 only? Maybe the registry or some kind of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus zenbook use fn keys

2. asus zenbook deactivata fn lock

3. asus zenbook flip lock fn

4. change function keys asus zenbook