Windows 10: Any way to make/add custom tiles?

Discus and support Any way to make/add custom tiles? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there anyway to make tiles for Win10? Pinning apps to the start menu looks horrible.. 10525 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Any way to make/add custom tiles?

Is there anyway to make tiles for Win10? Pinning apps to the start menu looks horrible..

:)

MortTheBeast, Jul 30, 2015

2. is there any way to add custom backdrop to the music on my phone?

Hi all.

I have several music tracks on my phone that Zune doesn't recognize the artists and therefore there is no backdrop for them.

I would like to know if there is a way to add custom backdrops to these tracks?

Would appreciate any help on this question.

Jonathan.

JonathanReubens, Jul 30, 2015
  3. is there any way to add custom backdrop to the music on my phone?

Hi David.

First of all,.... thanks for your quick reply.

My problem is NOT with the "famous" artist on my playlist...

I have some songs that are from local artist (in this case, Israeli artist) which are not recognized by the Zune software, and are not to be found in the Zune community,

I have enabled the Zune backdrop to be shown on my WP7 lock screen (great option) but all these songs that are from Israeli artist.... just show a purple screen Any way to make/add custom tiles? :(

I have been looking for a way to add backdrop to these artists.

I don't understand why I can't just add my own backdrop.

This will even make Zune a better client as the users will be "working" for the software and adding information all the time.

looks like I will have to cancel the "show Zune on lock screen" option, and that's a bit sad for me.

Jonathan.

JonathanReubens, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Any way to make/add custom tiles?

There are some ways, not as good as Obytile. Microsoft has blocked it, but you can use other software like Wintiler from the store.

martirio3000, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Any way to make/add custom tiles?

1. Any way to make/add custom tiles? - Similar Threads - add custom tiles

2. Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension

in Windows 10 Support
    Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension: I'm in the process of taking square pictures a lot of CD booklets to turn them into PDF. When I tried it on Mac, it's leaving a lot of blank white space on top and bottom. When I tried it on Windows using "Print to P it's leaving blank space on left and right. When I check...
  3. Is there a way to add custom emojis?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to add custom emojis?: I've been using the emoji menu (WIN + .) to good effect for note taking and categorizing. I was wondering if there was a way to add custom emojis so I have more choices I can use. Is this possible to do? submitted by /u/TheInsaneDump [link] [comments]...
  4. Create custom tile for web link? With custom image on tile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create custom tile for web link? With custom image on tile?: I want to make a tile for a web link to a site. I can find old instructions to do that natively using the Edge browser. A 2015 CNET article gives instructions for doing this for Firefox. I don't know if the information I found still works. My preference would be to use the...
  5. Is there any way to make Photos app not automatically add folders to "Sources"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to make Photos app not automatically add folders to "Sources"?: I am having an issue with the Photos app on Windows 10. On every restart, it keeps searching for and adding folders to "Sources". Trouble is, it is also adding my OneDrive and iCloud photo folders, which are both set to remain online, which, of course, fills my drive with...
  6. Any way to add a custom Log-in/Sign-in sound? (Not startup sound)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to add a custom Log-in/Sign-in sound? (Not startup sound): Like after typing in your PIN/Password. Been trying to help my brother do it but nothing seems to work. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/94884-how-play-sound-logon-sign-windows-10-a.html I've tried this out, didn't work. I've tried manually adding the task. I've tried...
  7. any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center

any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center: Is there any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center? i'd like to have mIRC notifications there, and i'd like to have the weather sitting there. It looks so empty not having anything there. This looks so good why is this not implanted :/? [img]...
  8. Custom Tiles, no really, custom "tiles" see pic.

Custom Tiles, no really, custom "tiles" see pic.: I didn't find a post about this, only about the number and layout of the tiles so I'm sharing what I found. [img] Source: Win10Tile: Create Custom Start Menu Tiles In Windows 10 Pretty easy, you go find some box art or other art you like for your game/app and save...
  9. Best way to add custom tiles?

Best way to add custom tiles?: I've seen some different solutions, but I've been wondering what really is the absolute best way to add your own custom tiles to the start menu. Hopefully without having it open a separate program everytime you want to use one of your own. Currently Windows 10 makes all the...
  10. Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Any Way to Rename Start Menu Tiles: Title says it all -- In particular, Windows Update tile which was created by right-clicking on Update & security box in settings and selecting Pin to Start. The tile opens up the Windows Update page and I would like to rename the tile to say Windows Update ( or Win Update...